One click Tumblr large resolution image download from the context menu.
Works on any image hosted on Tumblr.com. This used to download “raw” (full resolution) images, until Tumblr has disabled access to those. This extension does not contain any malicious or tracking code. No viruses. No ads. Only good software. Consider supporting on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/FutureMillennium
- (2020-12-12) poi toi: Just not working. Bad.
- (2020-08-05) David Colman: It's kind of hard to write a review for something that does nothing — you feel like you're rating a piece of roadkill. But that's what this is and what it does. It just sits there, grayed out and useless. It doesn't download pics from Tumblr — WHICH ISN'T THAT HARD TO DO YOURSELF. It does nothing but make you hate yourself for falling for another chrome-plated piece of junk.
- (2019-12-31) tom jones: This used to be awesome, especially on Tumblr, but I've noticed that recently it just doesn't work - the images I get are even smaller than the ones displayed on Tumblr, and not the size of the raw images when I open them in a new tab. Shame, really
- (2018-09-18) Elethelectric Penguin: Doesnt work as advertised have to download 1 at a time
- (2018-08-21) Cyka Blyat: It was a great addition to my contextual menu until Tumblr decided to screw up raw images once again. Oh well... I hope a new way for doing such thing is found.
- (2018-05-30) Fabri 96: It works wonderful! thank you. Could there be a way that you could implement this into JDownloader? I mean leaving a ticket in the JDownloader forums and share your codes with the developers. I'm saying this because JD downloads all the images from a blog with just copying the URL while you need to manually download each pic with this extension, the bad thing about JD is that it only downloads the 1280 version. It's okay if you don't want to, but it would be so much helpful! thanks again for all your work.
- (2018-05-01) Joshua Lorenzo: no auto crawler?
- (2018-04-30) Adeel Zafar: Does as expected and have checked for it to work. No more fiddling with the url to get that raw dose of pixels.
- (2018-02-10) Dave Blanchard: I was looking for an extension that would do exactly what this one says it will do. Unfortunately, after I installed it in Chrome, it did not add the "download raw" option to context menus, and "Options" was greyed out in the drop-down menu. So all I could do with the extension was open the page about the extension. Once there, there was no "Contact" link or email address to reach the programmer. I love the idea, and hope that it will work but for now, well, it doesn't.
- (2019-10-14, v:1.1.0) H. Shiley: Support for x640 url's?
noticed yahoo has their fingers into the naming convention now. any update coming for the new url's?
- (2018-08-11, v:1.0.2) Yaroslav _: Make the download 1280px
Make the download 1280px
- (2018-08-10, v:1.0.2) Stephen Lackey: Error when attempting download
Whenever I try to download a raw image, it fails and says it's forbidden. Is there an issue with URLs or something?
- (2018-08-10, v:1.0.2) Yaroslav _: not working
does not download