Custom templates for messages, Gmail, Facebook.
Write emails faster! Increase your productivity with templates and keyboard shortcuts on Gmail and Facebook. OrganizedMindClub enables you to save time writing emails by creating your own snippets and templates. Try it now and start writing your emails faster! ★ Keyboard shortcut completion You’re always ending your emails with “Please find the document attached to this email.”? With keyboard completion, you can type att+TAB and get the same result! ★ Create your own templates You find yourself writing repetitive pieces of text in your emails? Make it a template! OrganizedMindClub enables you to create your own templates and shortcuts. So if you write the same content over and over, you now can use a shortcut for it and answer an email within seconds. (The default Search and Insert Template Shortcut is Ctrl+Space but you can easily change it). ★ Template text writing direction Choose your direction! this extension supports both right to left AND left to right text direction. ★ Share templates with your team (FREE) Communication is collaborative by definition. OrganizedMindClub enables you to share templates with your team so when the template changes, everyone is still on the same page. ★ Autocomplete dialog You don’t want to remember your shortcuts? Search and insert templates right inside the Compose box. ★ Supports multiple computers Using multiple computers with the same google account? no problem! our tool will sync all of your existing templates with all of your computers. (Only need to install the extension). ➤ Specifically targeted at: Sales, Customer Support, HR ➤ Currently supported * Gmail * Facebook * Yahoo Mail * Fastmail * Linkedin * Uservoice * Much more... Find out more at: http://www.organizedmindclub.com/ Your feedback is welcome at [email protected] Enjoy!
- (2020-11-20) Noelia Ciudad Sanz: This extension is very useful, but it's a big mistake that you can't delete templates when logged in with a Google account, they reappear after some seconds. Rafa said the same. Please, fix it ASAP and I'll be happy to change my review.
- (2019-06-15) Rafa Molinas: You can't delete templates when logged in with a Google account, they reappear after some seconds. I'll change this review when it's fixed.
- (2019-03-23) Sarabeth Reingold: I LOVE THIS EXTENSION! Having a keyboard-shortcut to insert a message is MUCH FASTER and more convenient than having it hidden away in the R-click-Dropdown menu. This has automated and sped up my life SO MUCH. I have numerous messages with different shortcuts, and I can easily update my messages. Now I have Message 1 stored and can access it with a keyboard shortcut I've assigned- "qq-Tab" and then Message 2 is under "ww-Tab" etc etc. 2 MINOR DRAWBACKS, would be nice if could be fixed: 1. For some reason the only key you can use to insert the message into your textbox is the TAB key. So, I can't customize it to be "zz-Shift" or something. ("Snippet Replace Shortcut" can ONLY be set to TAB, it won't let me change it to SHIFT or something else.) 2. When you open the Message Templates tab, the place where you write your new templates, the Newest template always goes to the TOP. And the oldest sink to the bottom. It would be nice for there to be a REARRANGE capability, or a STAR capability, so that my most-used or starred/favorited templates could be kept at the top, on top of the other templates.
- (2019-03-01) OMG!! I have tried 5 different "insert template" type Chrome extensions. This one is FRIKKIN AMAZING!! Now, note, it is NOT allowing me to add blurbs/templates from the right-click context menu. I see the name of the extension there and I click on it but it doesn't do anything. HOWEVER, what it IS DOING is letting me assign a Keyword to each blurb, and then by tapping it and then "TAB" it inserts the full template!!! Now, the settings have the "tab" button be clickable, so it LOOKS like you should be able to assign a different keyboard shortcut for the insertion of the template instead of the Tab button... but it's not letting me change it (like i thought Shift might be better). But anyways that's NOT a big deal for me, since I'm so thrilled with this system, it's really really automating everything. So I type Q and then Tab and then POP my template appears (and it's a whole little letter with spaces and different lines and everything)!!! Awesome!!!
- (2018-12-11) this is pretty much the best extension for this purpose out there, but unfortunately it has some bugs but it's not supported anymore. The dev who created it just dropped the project..
- (2016-10-13) Michel Levi: Great plugin thank you so much!
- (2020-10-30, v:1.2.3) Kyle T: Get same templates on new PC
My old PC died. :( I love Message Templates. :) Is there any way to migrate or export/import the templates that I created on my Chrome Browser from my old PC onto this new PC's Chrome Browser?
- (2019-12-09, v:1.2.3) Eduardo Figueiredo: APP BUG
Hello guys, I would like to start by saying that this is a great plugin and you did a great job! Today I was using your extension and caught a bug which should be easily solved, everytime you CTRL + SPACE and the window of your templates open but you don't use any, the app goes off and you need to refresh the app to use it again on the same TAB. As I am using this app on salesforce throught LiveChat I cannot keep refreshing my TAB as all the chats that are live go automatically down, this way I ask you if it's possible to find a solution to this problem Thanks a lot and once again great job on this extension!
- (2019-07-03, v:1.2.3) Oleg L: Source
Hello =) Did you have any source code for this extension? I'm trying to modify code in %AppData% directory but Chrome don't want to work with modified extension =( Thanks!
- (2019-06-05, v:1.2.3) Procomp Team SL: Procomp Team SL I need to export my templates manually
Can you tell me where do the templates get saved locally on my computer so I can share it with my coworkers? (we can not share it with your system because we all use the same email and they do not update correctly on each computer)
- (2019-05-31, v:1.2.3) Connor Mattison: Templates Disappeared
I use this with my work computer for canned responses. Had many saved. Most recently I had to reset my password for chrome/gmail where this was linked. Since then, all of my templates have disappeared. Is there a way to get them back ?
- (2019-05-22, v:1.2.3) Dexter Vosper: Salesforce
Hey! Are you planning on supporting Salesforce with your extension anytime soon? I would love to have uniform templates across platforms at work.
- (2019-03-28, v:1.2.3) I am not able to delete the templates that i have created
I am not able to delete the templates that i have create, I deleted it but it will reappear it again.
- (2019-03-27, v:1.2.3) its not working
i created this new snippet but its not working
- (2019-01-04, v:1.2.3) Ignoring current spaces
When I insert a text snippet through the CTRL + Space menu it removes the trailing spaces. It's a minor annoyance, but it would be very nice if this gets fixed.
- (2018-12-01, v:1.2.3) Jay Sabra: How much storage does this app have?
how many templates can you store?
- (2018-12-01, v:1.2.3) Jay Sabra: Spellcheck doesn't work.
might be good to look into why it's not working, could be quite handy to have spellcheck when building templates.
- (2018-11-20, v:1.2.3) Jay Sabra: Love it but there's a bug - template keeps appearing even thought I've deleted it
multiple times now. it just won't go away.
- (2018-02-06, v:1.2.3) Where are the templates stored?
I in the past have used a different template program, but the templates were not stored on my computer and that company kept breaking and resetting everyone's templates. so my question, where are the templates saved? A 3rd party server, or on my computer? I just don't want to have the same situation where I have to keep recreating my templates.
- (2018-01-23, v:1.2.3) Julian Araya Esquivel: Cant delete
I cant delete the templates, they keep reappearing.