Cascadr | A Tumblr Image Viewer
Cascadr is a Tumblr image and photo viewer. It displays all the images in a Tumblr blog in a convenient tiled display. The images efficiently auto-load as you scroll with a large read-ahead to reduce waiting times. Cascadr allows you to explore Tumblr by clicking through to a post's previous re-blogger and also allows you to easily re-blog a post by redirecting you to your Tumblr dashboard. From any Tumblr page with a Tumblr URL eg. http://wonderfulgraphicdesign.tumblr.com just click the Cascadr icon and Cascadr will automatically open the blog you were browsing. If you are not currently browsing a Tumblr blog you can still open Cascadr and simply type the name of the blog you are interested in.
- (2020-04-09) Your Name Here: Finally! A tumblr extension that actually works! I can't seem to access the options link in the button and when I open settings via extension manager there's not a lot. I was hoping there would be a way to add frames or set limits on numbers of rows etc but at least it works!
- (2020-03-29) Hubert Tejchma: It's amazing! Really! But i can't reblog a post on tumblr. When i click on reblog button - dashbord opens :'( Am i doing something wrong??
- (2019-07-05) Ishan Kalia: please provide a slideshow option.
- (2019-03-14) Jos Vos: I'm missing the feature TumblViewr had that you can open a new tab (middle mouse click) with the Tumblr account (images) referred to in the left upper corner (while browsing the images).
- (2019-03-03) amazing! All contents will be displayed. I appreciate it.
- (2018-11-04) Ruben Juarez: Genial para poder ver el dashboard tipo collage
- (2018-06-08) Eric Miles: It is great i use it everyday also the team is fast to fix things awesome.
- (2018-05-23) 80teeth: cool and just what someone like me needs but I'd like more functionality. like searching tags,maybe editing posts
- (2018-03-02) Joe Jackson: You can't use the arrow keys after clicking on an image to go to the next image.
- (2018-02-19) Jose Perez: It works but knocks you out of incognito mode