Lets you copy URL, Title, Title + URL of All Open Tabs or Current tabs in Text or HTML format using the right click menu.
Features: * Copy Page URL * Copy Page Title * Copy Page HTML Link * Copy Page Title and URL * Copy URL of all Tab * Copy Title of all Tab * Copy HTML Link of all Tab * Copy Title and URL of all Tab Also available for Opera from https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/copy-url-title/
- (2020-03-31) Gustavo Montoya: Sólo copió las primeras 384 pestañas, de las 1600 que tengo en total, no sirve para copiar una gran cantidad de pestañas
- (2019-12-12) Marat Bikmullin: Для копирования URL с кирилицей расширение не работает. Но есть простой способ: переходим в начало адресной строки; нажимаем пробел; выделяем (Shift+End) и копируем Ctrl+C остаток строки которая содержит нужный нам URL-адрес, и вставляем куда надо Ctrl+V
- (2019-09-05) kevin: すべてのタイトルとURLがコピーできるのが便利
- (2019-03-12) Rayna Kuzio: Does exactly what the title implies... and gives you several different options to do it.
- (2019-02-24) Really decent one of the better extensions when it comes to copy url add ons.
- (2018-09-26) Luigi: tabcopy is more convenient
- (2018-08-27) Aricus: Does not support cyrillic letters. Result of copying url is the same, as in browser itself.
- (2018-06-21) Kiichi Takeuchi: I used to copy title and url from the plugin icon next to the address bar. Now, the menu is gone but it's redirecting to their source code page. Is this something broken?
- (2018-05-02) Armand Salmon: Works. But with a settings option, the default behavior should just be 'copy url + title'. It is nested several levels down.
- (2017-11-03) Yana Key: Very useful!
- (2017-04-27) OrigamiTourist2010: 2 points off for no keyboard shortcuts and inability to add any from the extensions keyboard shortcut manager.
- (2017-04-21) Robin Griggs Wood: Does not work. Neither right-click nor left-click brings up any option to actually do anything with this extension. The only items in the menu are: "Copy URL + Title" [goes to google code archive webpage]; Options [greyed out]; Remove; Hide and Manage Extensions. Where is the option to copy tab URLs?
- (2017-03-31) Kinny Lyn Luminarias: Does all the work for me.
- (2017-01-02) Manu Sharma: Super useful. Thanks!
- (2016-09-23) Moon Gandhi: Awesome
- (2016-05-09) just sayin: Works OK, but having to select 2 level of menus isn't very convenient. "copy 2 clipboard with ease" is a better alternative for me.
- (2016-04-19) Pulipuli Chen: OK. It's useful for me. I just want copy URL from context menu in webpage.
- (2016-03-23) Nico Greenarry: The ability to copy urls (with titles) for multiple tabs at once is handy. I'll use that. But the main functionality I was looking for is not QUITE there - when I copy the html version of the title+url, I'd like to get back an actual link element, not the html syntax for an element. In other words, I'd like to be able to paste linked text into a rich-text editor, such as a Gmail message.
- (2015-09-30) 藍月: 如果有快捷鍵或一鍵title + url更好
- (2014-12-24) Ubeyd Alkan: Pek bi işe yaramıyor bence
- (2014-05-17) Jack Lee: I like the ability to copy URL + title. Having a bunch of URLs but not the title makes it hard to know anything about the content. The other plugin which gets higher rating doesn't do that.
- (2014-04-27) Lorelle VanFossen: It does what it says, but the HTML link comes in with the HTML tags in capital letters and the page title is not in the link title, both violations of web standards and web accessibility laws in multiple countries. There is no options to modify the structure as you can with the Firefox CoLT extension, the best extension for handling such links I've found. Create Link for Chrome is the next best option as it allows editing of the links. I gave it an extra star for the attempt, but took the rest away for the lack of compliance and archaic code. If this is updated to be compliant, I'd love to try it again as it is the closest, just not good enough.
- (2014-04-25) Katarina Ringwood: Works just as it should: after adding the extension to Chrome, right-click anywhere on the web page you'd like the info on, select Copy URL + Title, then open Word or Notepad and hit paste. Makes creating a list of references a total breeze!!! Thank you Ishan, well done :)
- (2014-04-24) Terry Canaan: Doesn't work at all.
- (2013-10-16) 胡浩: 找到可用的了 但是效率不高 能否集成在tab上？右键tab即可复制url+title？
- (2019-07-11, v:2.0) Jack from Canada: Firefox version
I like your extension and interface. Do you have a version for Firefox?
- (2017-11-14, v:2.0) Why does it need permission to change data?
I understand the other permissions, but what is the reason for needing to change data on sites?
- (2017-08-24, v:2.0) Daniel I. Lampke: Not working for me
This used to work for me. Now when I right click, I don't even see the menu for your extension in order to use it. I tried deleting it and reinstalling to no avail.
- (2017-07-25, v:2.0) shortcut
Is there any keyboard shortcuts for this?
- (2017-05-12, v:2.0) jacky wu: will you add shortcut for this extension？
this tool is powerful，but not very convenient because of without shortcu. So will you please add this function in the future?
- (2017-05-01, v:2.0) Gersivan Oliveira: Não funcionou.
- (2017-03-10, v:2.0) денис бондаренко: ВОПРОС
Как им пользоваться?
- (2015-02-20, v:2.0) Does not copy link
Hello, the extension only copy text in the clipboard. In Firefox I'm using Copy Title and Description to clipboard and then I can paste a link directly in gmail. Could you make that possible too? Thank you.
- (2014-03-25, v:2.0) chuki dee: Toolbar option is needed
Please could you add a Toolbar option for this addon With a Quick Access option so that it could allow single click on the Toolbar icon to quick access to just a single copy action....So all I want to use is "Copy Page URL" Toolbar icon --> "Copy Page URL" or any I can choose from in a settings please