Close some of your extra tabs
I open a lot of tabs when I am working on a project. This means that I end up with a lot of extra google search tabs and I soon can't even see the icons. So I built this extension to go through and clean up all of those tabs that I will never use again. This is just how I use the extension. If you have a different site which you are tired of cleaning up after, the extension can be configured to do whatever sites you want. For example you could set the extension up to do the following sites: *://www.facebook.com/* *://www.reddit.com/* *:/www.twitter.com/* And then just click on the tab-closer icon to get rid of any distractions. That is about it, it is a very simple tool. Chrome has no tools for higher level tab management, so this is my first stab at what I think is a sorely missing feature. Other Features: Supports regex matchers. Type "c" in the omnibar to enter a regex. It will close all tabs that match the regex. Feature Requests: If can think of any features you think the extension is sorely missing just leave me a comment and I will see what I can do.
- (2021-01-07) A. Jolly: Works great, just wish it could export/import settings.
- (2020-11-28) Trey Moore: This is exactly what I was looking for... a configurable way to close tabs from specific domain(s) in a single click.
- (2019-08-12) Nguyễn Hoàng Anh: It's worked very good, i hope you can add hotkey to close them all (like Ctrl F2 to close some of your extra tabs) :D Thank you very much
- (2018-08-02) Jason Cline: I use this several times a day to close the disposable tabs I leave open. Helps keep me sane!
- (2017-12-15) Souvik Roy: Only can close other tabs
- (2017-01-13) Seva Maltsev: Saved my life. 0 google search tabs / 10
- (2017-01-12) Bettilyon: It didn't work
- (2012-04-17) Great extention
- (2019-11-27, v:1.2.2) Timer
Could you add a timer or send me the source code?