Load a pre-defined list of URLs
- In the options page, define a list of URLs - Open a new tab, and click on the extension icon in the toolbar to load the URLs one by one - The number of remaining URLs to load is displayed on the extension icon - On Chrome version 32+, an infobar will show the remaining URLs to load - Otherwise, to keep track of where you are in the list, keep the options page open in a tab: it's refreshed after every click on the extension icon
- (2019-07-03, v:1.0) sweta Singh: URL Loader not functioning in my system
Hi , I have downloaded the url loader.. But it's not getting load in my system. The load URL button doesn't load the multiple URLs. I am using chrome version : 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit).. Kindly help. Thanks
- (2018-09-13, v:1.0) Miguel Quina Ribeiro: Problem with portuguese characters
Hi ! Great extension, but i've found a problem with portuguese characters conversion for example : https://pt.linkedin.com/in/luís-faria-540b05152
- (2018-04-18, v:1.0) ALAIN J L LEONARD: comment utiliser la souris
je ne suis pas capable de faire jouer une émission
- (2017-03-21, v:1.0) Or Schiro: Brilliant!
This is a brilliant extension! I have some ideas I would like to discuss with you. Can you please get in touch with me?