Marks selected links as visited. If nothing is selected - marks all links on page as visited
Picture will explain it all... It also has some context menus for link and selection.
- (2022-09-20) John Schultz: Works perfectly. Keep in mind you need to use something else to change the color of your links. I use Stylus.
- (2022-08-03) Pascal Baspeyras: I'm so glad I found this extension after "Mark All As Read" was removed from the store! Works great! I'm using a AutoHotKey script to invoke it with the keyboard CTRL + Q. #IfWinActive, ahk_exe Chrome.exe ^q:: ControlClick, x1730 y66 return (depending on your screen size, you might have to change the coordinates of the button) Many thanks to the author!
- (2022-07-27) ACME Collections: Very disappointing extension. Once you have marked visited some links, it is not possible to toggle states in one go. You have to do it one link at the time ... Nothing to see with Link Visitor on Firefox. :-(
- (2022-01-23) AdAm: Absolutely love this app! Thanks you.. But I've just moved to a Mac mini M1 and the options is now greyed out. any suggestions?
- (2021-09-20) AdAm: Amazing app, and used so much multiple times a day! But i've just moved to a Mac mini M1 and the options is now greyed out. any suggestions?
- (2021-01-14) AdAm: I use this so many times each day in fact it is my most used extension.. Thank you. it is perfect for Jimmyr website and its Reddit pages.
- (2020-07-07) アスカラングレー: 使えない
- (2019-06-16) Kevin Offutt: Did absolutely nothing for site I needed to use it on.
- (2019-04-21) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche !
- (2017-07-09) I use this for the Indeed job board. Way easier then clicking on each job. Works well with "Visited" extension by rdg
- (2021-09-20, v:0.3) AdAm: No Options available
Amazing app BTW. I Love it! I have just moved to a Mac mini M1 and the options is now greyed out. any suggestions? Thanks
- (2019-03-26, v:0.3) Not working anymore
Tried dumbing down an html page so only links were part of the page. e.g. html body a hrefs only. Select multiple links, does nothing. Wondering if perhaps google has modified the code in some way to prevent this. Is it possible to update this? 3/26/19
- (2017-07-18, v:0.3) Charles Wroth: Doesn't work for me!
Does nothing! This is a shame -- it's a great idea. Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (32-bit)