Learn a random new GRE word whenever you open a new tab in chrome browser.
This app displays a random GRE word whenever you open a new tab in chrome. The words come from a highly curated wordlist of GRE words which covers most words from standard wordlists plus some high frequency words that aren't there in the many famous wordlists. Please give your feedback and reviews. We will try to incorporate your suggestions as fast as possible. For high quality free GRE tests, head over to http://greio.com.
- (2022-05-07) Wes Hendrikx: awesome app, probably best of its kind. : ) only wish the interface was a bit nicer. wordsmith is the best in that view, with the differing colors. otherwise maybe an option to adjust the color of the tab. not a big fan of the red. would give it 5 stars if the interface was a bit neater.
- (2018-07-23) ROHITH REDDY SUREDDY: it would be helpful if there is a feature to compile automatically all the words that has been showed so that it becomes easy to revise instead of having to take down words manually into separate stick notes.
- (2016-05-25) Shankar Biswas: Excellent app. Like it
- (2015-07-20) Lalit Mishra: Nice, Useful, Simply awesome....I got an all new experience of ctrl+t
- (2015-07-20) Shruti Sharma: Very nice app. This will help me prepare well for my GRE. Thanks a lot guys..:)
- (2015-07-20) Arun Chaturvedi: Nice and very useful app indeed for students. Great and commendable work. Thanks!
- (2015-07-20) Mindworkzz AMS: An awesome app for people who want to improve their vocabulary. Great work!
- (2015-07-19) Himanshu Kumar: A very nice app for learning new words.
- (2015-07-19) Truly Unshakable: Simple and nice, I like it!!
- (2015-07-17) Vishal Sharma: Really a nice app
- (2015-07-16) Naya Bonbo: This is an excellent simple plugin. I've installed it on my office computer and I can now revise GRE words even while I am working.