Overrides the new tab page and adds a todo list.
Developed by Ross Newman & Alex Kato. To add a new item to the list, simply click the icon in the header of the todo list. Then you can proceed to add a new todo or category. To edit an existing todo or category, hover over the item in the list and click the yellow edit icon that appears to the left of the list item. Then proceed to type in the revised info in the new box. To change the color scheme of the page, simply click the settings button in the upper right and select which color you'd like from the dropdown menu. Design idea goes to Colt Steele.
- (2017-05-09) Andrew Kum: should have a doge background instead of boring colors >:(
- (2017-05-04) Neel Dhulipala: Super cool and awesome to use. I will never miss another homework assignment with this extension ever again. Good to-do list.
- (2017-05-03) Kris Pursiainen: Genuinely good extension. I hear new updates are coming out, but it's already been greatly improved from the original version. Would really give 4.5/5, but that's not an option so I left 4/5.
- (2017-05-02) Miguel Roberts: This is a great todo list! It looks nice and really helps me stay on task. Great work!
- (2017-05-02) Sebastian Wittrock: It was ok, its a good todo list
- (2017-05-02) Daniel Kim: Ross Newman is unreliable and biased as a reviewer but trust me this extension is very helpful and well designed. and the next big update was suggested by me lololo
- (2017-05-01) Ross Newman: This is the best todo list I have ever seen!