Switch between the tabs with ease
While you are working on something, number of opened tabs can quickly grow out of hand and when that happens trying to find the relevant tab can easily waste a few seconds of your time; and without any doubt every second that harms your productivity counts. TabSwitcher tries to fix this by letting you ## How to Use After installing, press `CTRL+SHIFT+K` or `CMD+SHIFT+K` to show the tab switcher You can press enter or use mouse key to navigate to tab Also you can press semicolon i.e. `;` key on any tab to close that tab ## Features - Apply fuzzy filter over the opened tabs - Swiftly switch between the tabs - Close any irrelevant tabs during the filter - Leave your mouse alone; extension has shortcut for activation, switching tabs, closing them etc ## Roadmap [x] Activation by shortcut [x] Fuzzy search for tabs [x] Closing tabs [x] Switching tab  Pin/Unpin selected tab using shortcut  Save current session/selective tabs with name e.g. type `>save Session Name` to save current session and then `>sessions` to list all the sessions and restore any sessions  Options page, themes and modify shortcuts  Tweet any tab using shortcut  Use ES6 with babel
- (2019-03-01) Dan Hammond: This extension is truly amazing! It reminds me of "ctrl+t" on ReSharper. Thanks for the awesome implementation.
- (2018-11-18) Valentin Dimitrov: CTRL + SHIFT + K does not work on Windows 10 and Chrome version 70 The idea is great
- (2018-11-16) Sukbeom Kim: Great !!
- (2018-09-18) Farooq Ahmed Khan: I really liked the idea but for some reason I wasn't able to use it. Nothing happends on CTRL + SHIFT + K. Very sad!
- (2017-01-28) M. H.: Doesn't work, no feedback when clicking the button nor the keycommands.
- (2016-10-29) Karthik Ananth: Doesn't seem to work with uBlock origin.
- (2016-10-01) Nacho L: Love it
- (2016-09-27) Arturo Avilés: It is a great extension for Google Chrome which makes it more efficient to browse the web
- (2016-09-26) Nadeem Shabir: Incredibly useful extension if, like me, you routinely have dozens of tabs open across several windows. Personally I think they should have built something like this into Chrome.
- (2016-09-25) Raphael Parree: How come i have lived without this. Love it. Same kind of functionality as in editors such as Atom and Sublime. Thanks!
- (2016-09-25) Jim Sullivan: One of those things that you don't realize you need until you've tried it! Should be built into Chrome.
- (2016-09-25) Matthew Rath: Holy buckets this is awesome! Any dev using any kind of modern editor can appreciate the unified experience.