Change background and foreground colors for eye health and normal vision, support simple change, entire change and smart change.
Let you jump to another webpage without any mouse move/click. This extension is inspired by EMACS's ace jump. 1. When installed, press Alt + J (Command + J) in any webpage 2. It will mark all the hyperlinks in current webpage, with 3 letters at most 3. Input the letters in order then it will jump to that hyperlink That's it. Enjoy.
- (2016-12-22) Philippe Léger: I don't always have the time to write reviews for chrome extensions.. but this one is soo great, thank you!
- (2016-08-21) Patrick Nguyen: Simply awesome.
- (2014-12-27) Nikolay Krasko: Great
- (2014-11-27) Tim Cifuentes Vargas: With ability to open lins i new window and more custum binding-options this would be a 5/5.
- (2014-06-03) Sebastian Hubbard: HOLY SMOKES! AWESOME
- (2019-04-23, v:1.0.0) Darie Petrov: Where can I get the source?
The most relevant feature (select text input field) is not implemented... I'd like to add that but the beautified code has compressed symbol names.
- (2017-04-10, v:1.0.0) xetra11: Add Buttons and Inputs
Please add buttons and inputs as shortcut possibilites as well!
- (2017-04-10, v:1.0.0) xetra11: Please add an option to open in new tab
I'd love to have a second shortcut option where every link is being opened in a new tab? Do you have a github project for this extension? I'd love to contribute to it to add this feature.
- (2014-11-27, v:1.0.0) Tim Cifuentes Vargas: Custum bindings
Hi, I would like to be able to bind the plugin to alt+space och in worst case cmd+space.