Qtum light wallet and transaction signing client.
Qrypto is a light wallet and transaction signing client for decentralized apps (dapps) for the Qtum blockchain. - Send and receive QTUM and other QRC20 Tokens. - Sign transactions sent from decentralized apps Created by the Bodhi Foundation and Qtum development team. https://www.bodhi.network v1.4.6 Release Notes -------------- -fix high level try catch Full release notes here: https://github.com/bodhiproject/qrypto/releases
- (2020-09-14) Pablo Gamarro: I'm trying to make a DApp and I can't use it for RegTest, is there any documentation?
- (2020-09-11) macroformas: It doesn't work, watch out, you can't get your coins out.
- (2020-08-24) Alex Neudatchin: you simply cant do send.
- (2018-09-16) Xiahong Lin: Great community cooperation to make this happen. I am looking forward to seeing more DApps built on top of Qtum!
- (2018-09-04) Andy Chen: I have been waiting for this extension for a long time, it's such a milestone for QTUM ecosystem, good job.
- (2018-08-10) Liu Michael: Coooool
- (2018-08-10) Deric Walintukan: Great extension!
- (2021-01-07, v:1.4.6) ISMAIL KHERBACH: window.qrypto undefined
Qrypto extention did not inject the window.qrypto object to chrome, when i look for window.qrypto it give me undefined
- (2021-01-07, v:1.4.6) ISMAIL KHERBACH: Qrypto RegtTest is not working on macos
I can't create an connect to RegTest on macos
- (2020-09-11, v:1.4.6) macroformas: Send QTUM
I want to send QTUM to another wallet and I can't. Simply in the CONFIRM part it says "SENDING" and then "CONFIRM" again.