A handy referencing application that allows you to generate references in the Harvard style without leaving your current webpage.
Using the harvard reference style for academic references is tricky to remember and let's face it, a real pain in the arse. This app make it simple and easy to develop your references to include in your assignments. This is perfect for those studying at academic institutions. Change log: v0.12 - Users can now click a button to copy the reference to the clipboard. v0.14 - Fixed bug with last accessed date on web references. v0.15 - Fixed bug with URL grab for web references.
- (2018-11-22) Márcio Fão: Having an option for ABNT and other formats, or create i directly from the website, or some way of creating and sharing presets to it would be cool.
- (2017-03-22) Rachel Hudson: It deletes all information entered if you click away from it so can't copy and paste information into it
- (2012-07-18) Cercunnin Vishnu: If the name of the author is so far away from the name of the date or any other information that you need to scroll then this is useless because whenever you do anything on your computer outside the app, even on another screen, it deletes everything you have entered.
- (2012-04-16) Justin Rose: Pops up over the page your looking at, which is a nice change of pace, but doesn't allow you to copy /paste from that page (clicking off of it deletes all your information you've already entered).
- (2011-10-31) Alex Rakowski: Was really simple and easy to use, unlike other referencing tools. Would be great if it could include other referencing styles
- (2020-11-18, v:0.15) R Eacott: APA Referencing
Hi does your website support APA referencing into Word documents please? Thanks
- (2016-03-09, v:0.15) Annie Smedley: citation
hello, how do i get from the extension to put the cite in my doc without it disappearing from the screen? . is it simply a copy and paste -- for bibliography ? thanks in advance annie
- (2016-02-11, v:0.15) Non-US date
It would be great if you added the option for a non-US date layout ie day/month/year. Otherwise really useful app.