Allow a key binding to the duplicate tab function
Duplicate a tab. You can bind a shortcut key to this action so you don't need to take your hands off the keyboard. Source code available @ https://github.com/tvdv/DuplicateTabShortcut
- (2020-04-05) Ittay Sharon: Maybe worked once... No way to set shortcut, or discover what is the shortcut. I tried everything possible. UPDATE: probably Chrome's fault - you need to go to the very "secret" chrome://extensions/shortcuts (or Extensions > Menu on top-left > Shortcuts) where shortcuts for all extensions can be set. This extension's Overview or toolbar button should mention this!
- (2020-03-12) Yuhua Deng: oh, i love it ,it's very useful
- (2019-02-18) Lost Explorer: Simple and fantastic. Duplicates tab with all the history so you can go back if needed.
- (2018-07-30) Kirill: Просто и понятно. Спасибо)
- (2016-05-05) Brandon: Perfect extension. Unlike other extension, this one doesn't ask to read all the content on all your pages. This does exactly what it says it will with no bloat. Thank you!
- (2015-03-16) Evan Allan: You have to do a bit of googling to figure out how to bind an extension to a key (go to chrome://extensions/, scroll to the bottom, and hit "Keyboard Shortcuts"), but once you do that, it works perfectly.