Resize Chrome windows quickly.
Quickly resize the current window to full screen, left half of screen, or right half of screen. Great for those with ChromeOS. Supports mouse actions as well as keyboard shortcuts. NEW: Keyboard Shortcuts! Make sure you go to chrome://extensions, click on Keyboard Shortcuts (sometimes called Configure Commands) at the bottom of the page, and set them to whatever you want. Supported actions are Left, Right, and Full Screen. On many computers, the following defaults will be set: Left: Alt + H Right: Alt + L Full: Alt + J NOTE: You must click the Sizer icon once to enable the extension each time you start Chrome or it won't accept keyboard shortcuts. There's nothing I can do about this. Conveniently, you can also set a keyboard shortcut to enable the extension in the same place you set the resizing shortcuts.
- (2015-04-03) Silvester Findra: best & easy
- (2014-08-20) Robert Hanviriyapunt: FINALLY! A browser sizer that does WIDTH 100% to my screen!
- (2014-08-01) robert stern: New version works great, also love the keyboard shortcuts.
- (2014-07-20) Megan W: Ignore those last two boofs...it works great for me! I'm assuming they had either a system that was too low-based to even handle a simple extension or overly upgraded. Either way--this is exactly what I wanted! half for writing and half for researching! windows side by side. love it. Suggestions? Add a feature that allows for two tabs to split left and right.
- (2014-04-20) Chris McFarland: Lets me stretch my window to the full width of my desktop with ease. Thanks for making this!
- (2013-03-19) Simon Weber: Doesn't work on my 550c.
- (2013-02-27) Jeffery Sparks: Doesn't work for me