Resize Google Chrome windows.
Window Resizer is a utility to allow you to easily resize Google Chrome windows to specific sizes. Source: https://github.com/LawfulGood/WindowResizer Lawful Good is a suite of Google Chrome plugins that provide much needed developer & user functionality, without clogging your browser up with spyware, malware or other trash.
- (2018-05-16) Wouter Schaart: Finally a simple resizer that does what it says on the tin without a gazillion nonsensical options.
- (2018-02-24) Mintaka: Superb extension
- (2017-12-16) Alain iAlpes: Parfait, c'est presque ce qu'il me fallait. Merci
- (2017-01-29) Corey Colberg: Great job, everything I've wanted but been too lazy to find for the last few years. I would recommend auto-center after resizing like a few other have suggested.
- (2016-12-13) Kiril Okun: doesn't work with multi-screen setup. i got monitors rotated 90 degrees and the plugin keeps sizing browser window to the width (height) of a single monitor. useless.
- (2016-02-13) Michel Bernard: Extension parfaite : fait simplement le job sans demander (comme bcp d'autres) à avoir accès à l'historique de navigation ou aux données des sites consultés (on se demande bien pourquoi d'ailleurs).
- (2015-03-08) vandatime: Отличное расширение просто клик и размер окна меняется, приятный вид, очень удобно. Словом то что надо! Спасибо разработчикам.
- (2014-01-23) Dylan Olson: Fairly nice extension. As someone else said, the ability to add custom sizes would be nice though. Good extension overall.
- (2014-01-22) Jim Barr: Thanks for not going down the spyware/malware route! I have two feature requests: 1. Allow for customizable sizes. 2. Optionally auto-center the screen when resized.
- (2014-01-17) 陈少举: Good,Very good. Thank you so much!
- (2014-01-14) John Kor: does what it describes. simple and without malware as opposed to the original window resizer i had
- (2020-01-21, v:0.3) John Zammit: Works perfectly in Chrome but does not work in the Chromium-based Edge
I have used this extension succesfully in Chrome. I installed it in the new Chromium-based Microsoft Edge (Version 79.0.309.68 (Official build) (64-bit)) but it does not work. Would love for it to work there too. Thanks in advance.
- (2018-07-19, v:0.3) Kat M: missing dimensions window
I used to see my dimensions in the lower right corner. is this functionality still available?
- (2018-01-14, v:0.3) David Siegel: Nothing happens. No instructions on usage
When I go to MyTest Extension Options, I see the window sizes and was even able to add my own, but there is nothing to click on to make it happen. If I go to a tab that has a picture that I want to resize, if i click on the arrows on my toolbar, it seems to either turn resizer on or off. Btw, I have a Mac. If I right-click (two finger tap on Mac), it shows options and other choices such as remove, etc. If I click on options, it takes me to Go Daddy to show me an available domain name to buy. I've done this multiple times to the same exact site. Since there is no instructional video, or other usage material, I don't know how to operate this extension. I could use your help.
- (2017-10-19, v:0.3) Adam Russell: Resizes entire window
Even when the extension is set to resize the inner viewable area (the default), the entire (outer) window is included in the calculation. This means this inner viewable area is considerably smaller than I specified.
- (2017-09-01, v:0.3) Custom size/Multi Monitor
Needs 1. save custom sizes ability. 2. entry for window position with ability to handle multi-monitors - any location. I have (as example of what needs to be handled) #3 monitor: 4096x2160 75 inch, #2 monitor: 4096x2160 75 inch, #1 monitor: 1920x1080 (main monitor touch screen). Monitors arranged: #3, #2 #1 (touch screen angled below, center front) Upper left screen position (Monitor #3) is -3088,-2160. Any position needs to be handled. Resize Inner/Outer needs to retain setting.
- (2017-09-01, v:0.3) custom sizes
How do I add (& retain) custom sizes without entering everytime.
- (2017-01-19, v:0.3) Brandt Smith: Keyboard Shortcuts
Is there a way to use keyboard shortcuts to select the different sizes?
- (2016-08-12, v:0.3) Extguru 9: Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Window Resizer" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]
- (2016-01-10, v:0.3) perple: I can't change size
When I select a size and press 'set' it doesn't change the size.
- (2015-01-29, v:0.3) Hoang Le Cong: I can't install the plugin
khen i installed the javasript announted that the network fail but i'm still connect internet rightly, please support me
- (2014-12-25, v:0.3) 康裕三: Please answer for developers
How can I check my browser's width and height?