This extension populates print-ready cards for use with Agile sprint boards.
This simple chrome extension generates print-ready cards for your sprint backlog. It integrates seamlessly into your Trello board, and allows for the selection of different colours and categories for your tickets. Recent Changes: - Adds some other fields woo! - Adds fix to pull changes from local storage
- (2019-02-22) Elliot Mitchell: Exactly what I was looking for, but it's not showing new line breaks in the card description - that would make this 5/5
- (2017-01-04) Aaron Lease: Very simple and well formatted :-) Would it be possible to print the Trello profile picture of the members assigned to the card on the print out as well? Or perhaps the option to select the member assigned to the card an have that profile picture printed if there are multiple? Thanks again for the useful tool :-)
- (2016-08-25) Alalia Lundy: I really like this Trello Card printer alot. I am torn though as https://yobriefca.se/trello-printer/ prints both the title and description of the cards. Any chance this extension can print the description of the cards as well?
- (2016-08-12) Daniel Kilday: Fantastic idea and so simple.
- (2016-08-11) Sam: I love this extension! It's about time someone did a good Trello card printer, and here it is!
- (2019-06-03, v:2.3) David: about:blank tab when printing
Hello - great looking extension thanks, installed and authd ok. But when I select board/cards and go to print I just get a new tab with about:blank in Chrome - no list to print. Any ideas at all? many thanks David
- (2019-01-09, v:2.3) Estimate Points
How do I display number in Estimate Points when printing?
- (2016-09-09, v:1.2) Kerrie Burvee-Williams: This doesn't work
I added this and it doesn't seem to work. The Trello Board Printer extension works fine for me. When I click on it, it displays that no Trello cards can be found.