Sync clipboard and share text, images, link & files
Pigeon is simple app that allows you to share text, images, links & files between your devices and synchronises your devices' clipboards. The Android app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.quickapps.pigeon Sync Clipboard - Copy and paste text between all your devices. - Specify which device to sync clipboard with. Sharing text, images, links & files - Share text, links and files between devices. - Automatically open links from your Android to your computer and vice versa.
- (2021-04-17) Elay Sason: it wouldnt let me sign in so i didnt really teted it beacsue i couldnt
- (2021-02-24) Valentina Ibagos: doesn't work anymore
- (2021-02-13) Oğuzhan Türk: There used to be direct sync between clipboards but now it only sychs between the apps. It was so much better.
- (2020-11-30) Sherif Aliti: Not work
- (2020-09-01) LMasterGame: works as intended, however it doesn't save the settings
- (2020-08-17) Pablo Cruz: Well I can't Sync the Clipboards of my phone and laptop with this witch is what I wanted to do, but I can send texts from one to the other so is close enough.
- (2020-08-05) Bruno Guaitanele: It works as expected. The only problem is this annoying sound. I turned off, but every time I restart chrome, the sound returns.
- (2020-03-28) Stephen Wong: Does not work completely. Copy something from my PC shows up on my Android phone but not vice versa.
- (2019-12-10) Dan Overlander: This only partially works for me. Tested across two PCs and an Android phone (after purchasing .99 upgrade, too). I suspect the workplace firewall may be blocking the Google Drive synchronization, so I don't blame Pigeon for that major failure. I'll test that later, at home and if it works there I'll upgrade the star ranking here. When *manually* adding elements to Pigeon, it syncs (?), and I found an issue there, where if you copy HTML from one device, it is RENDERED in Pigeon. Not cool.
- (2019-09-13) Tim Pope: The app does not work for me, ie it does not duplicate the contents of the clipboard to my other devices. It does appear to be able to push data to other devices in the manner of Pushbullet but this is not what I wanted. The app does not seem to be under active development and the developer has not responded to queries
- (2019-05-16) BlueSniperF18: The first time I've seen the concept work really well and for free too! I'm likely going to buy the full version to support the developer.
- (2019-04-11) Naveen Dahiya: Working well
- (2019-03-26) i j: sign in not work
- (2019-03-19) Ralzhig Pema Legden: Sign In link does nothing. App is non-functional.
- (2021-05-27, v:1.0.1) Hoveniersbedrijf Sterk in Groenwerk: Can't do without Pigeon, What happened ?
Clearing cache, reinstalling the app -- It won't work anymore ! What now !
- (2021-04-10, v:1.0.1) Timothy Williams: Is Pigeon Clipboard Sync supported on Big Sur and Apple M1 silicon Macs?
Hi, I recently got one of the new Apple-CPU (M1) laptops for work, and while Chrome accepts the plugin, and it sees my other devices, clipboard sync with the Mac does not seem to work. (It is still working on my other systems and Android phone.). Do you know if it is expected to work on (a) Macs with Apple M1 CPUs and (b) Macs running the Big Sur version of Mac OS? Thanks, Tim
- (2021-02-06, v:1.0.1) Ayvan Musa: problem
I used for four months and now it stopped working. I Re-install it on both devises with no results.
- (2021-02-03, v:1.0.1) Michele Stival: Not working on Microsoft Edge
Google login not working on microsoft edge Mac: login butto won't do anything
- (2020-11-13, v:1.0.1) Romeo Crow: Edge support?
Any chance of getting it to work in Edge? It was great in Chrome, but alas it doesn't work in Edge :(
- (2020-09-18, v:1.0.1) Rocky: add this thing
there must be shortcut for keyboard keys to copy directly and send to all other devices i.e if we r recording screen that procedure of copy and send should not be visible
- (2020-05-19, v:1.0.1) Bruno Guaitanele: Doesn't save the state of the sound toogle
Any time I close the chrome, when I open, the sound is switched on again
- (2020-04-05, v:1.0.1) Henrique Velloso: Syncing stopped working properly
Hi. I really love the app. However, for some reason syncing is not working properly anymore. It works syncing something from my MacOS to my Xiaomi Pocophone F1, but doesn't work the other around. It was working some months ago, so I guess it may has something to do with Android updates. I tried to reinstall both the extension and the app with no success. Do you guys have any clue? Seems I'm not the only one with this problem... Thanks
- (2020-03-09, v:1.0.1) Kiran P: Sign In does nothing
Just installed this extension. Clicking on the 'SIGN IN' button either in the button on toolbar or on the settings page does nothing.
- (2020-02-28, v:1.0.1) Chris C: Can't stop the sound of the Pigeon :)
I have the Pigeon Clipboard Sync Chrome Extension set _not_ to play a sound, but for some reason it still does consistently. I've tried toggling the switch. What else can I do? Screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/dNINX38qWa Thanks for your help.
- (2019-09-30, v:1.0.1) Logan Feezer: App on Phone Hitting Error
I am using a OnePlus 7 Pro. Every time I set up the app on my android device does not get added to the list of "My Devices" when I look at it on my chrome extension. Then when I try to click on "My Devices" in the app, it crashes. I loved this app on my Pixel 2! But it won't work on my new phone!
- (2019-09-06, v:1.0.1) Tim Pope: Doesn't work
I have installed the chrome extension and the android app in my browser but when I copy text into my clipboard it does not automatically appear in Pigeon. I can force text into pidgeon from the right click option but this is not how I expected the app to work
- (2019-03-21, v:1.0.1) Michael Franklin: Clipboard and sync
I installed and upgraded the android app and installed the extention but find that nothing is copied to the clipboard. When i copy something on my phone and tablet i get a notification on my chromebook that a new clipboard has been received but it is nowhere to be seen. They do not appear in the timeline or notifications but they are added to my clipnoard. I just cannot see them.