This extension let you quick add an event to Google Calendar.
UPDATE: new icons UPDATE: now the extension won't sometimes populate authorization window This simple extension communicates with Google Calendar API's quick add function. Just type in an event in a natural way like "Meet my boss at 5 pm in her office". This extension would then help you create a event and display the event information as well as the url to the event in the GCalendar. ** Google's description about Quick Add feature ** http://support.google.com/calendar/answer/36604?hl=en ** OAuth Needed ** You will need a google calendar account. The extension asks for OAuth grant when first launches. You can clear access token in the options page. If "add event" button happens not work, try re-grant access. ** Multi Calendar Support ** If you have many calendars, you can choose which calendar to write in the options page. Default calendar is the first one in your list. ** About the icon ** The original icon is a lovely sketch of my girlfriend. To make this extension more formal, more calendar-related, I replaced it with the current ugly one. Hope I can draw a better one in the summer. -------------------------------------------------------- * Update Log * * 1.4 (5/8) :new icons * 1.3 (4/28) : fixed a big bug: now the extension won't popup a new authorization window every hour * 1.2 (4/21) : changed icons * 1.1.0(4/13): Add a open calendar button * 1.0.1(4/11): resolve expired access-token issue
- (2020-03-28) Riki Przytula: doesnt work
- (2018-03-07) Yoann Jolivet: Cette extension ne fonctionne pas
- (2014-12-18) Jeroen Warmenbol: After I click on 'Accept' to grant this addon access to manage my calendars, it returns to a 'about:blank' page! Please fix this! I would really like to use this addon (especially for the 'multiple calendars' feature!
- (2013-12-10) OAuth Needed returns a blank page, app does not do anything.
- (2013-05-08) Karen Qin He: I replaced google's own calendar extension with this cute one.
- (2013-05-04) X J: Simple and easy to use!
- (2015-09-21, v:1.4.1) Ted Epstein: Granting access returns a blank page
Same as 2 others have described, and I don't see any reply. I guess this extension is not being supported any longer...?
- (2014-05-07, v:1.4.1) Hans Ernestine: OAuth not completing
Same issue as a couple other people, my browser flashed a screen really quickly, I screen captured it before it disappeared: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cuyprgtazvk8b2x/GCal_Error.png It shows me the Google page to grant access and then this screen I linked to and then an about:blank.
- (2013-11-26, v:1.4.1) Granting access does not work
When I try to grant access, it returns a blank page?