Scheduling for your office, and everything in it.
With Robin’s Google Chrome extension, find spaces in your office fast and get your best work done. This is a companion app to Robin, and your company must have an account to set up. From Google Calendar, add a meeting room to a calendar invite with one click using Robin’s smart suggestions based on your location and number of colleagues in the meeting. View more details about each space with a photo and amenities clearly listed so you know what you’re getting when you book a room. And when you’re surfing other websites using Chrome, you can always use Robin's extension shortcut in your browser bar to peek at your schedule for the day or start a new calendar invite and room reservation. A better workplace experience.
- (2019-10-16) Borys Pawliczak: Everytime I try to use the extention in my google calendar I need to login again. Pretty annoying
- (2019-02-14) Christopher Mark: Super helpful for planning out my day and blocking out time to focus.
- (2017-10-24) teancumoflegend no: This company send tons of spam out. Avoid like the plague.
- (2018-05-29, v:2.10.0) Doesn't Load for me any longer
This was working fine for me but has not worked since google updated - its been weeks, any plans to get this working again?
- (2017-10-19, v:2.5.0) Marc-Étienne Desjardins: Support for New google Calendar UI
Hi, Google is currently rolling out their new google calendar look and feel. I see that the robin chrome extension is not compatible at that time. When do you plan to make it compatible? Is there any ETA? Thank you
- (2017-06-20, v:1.8.0) Extension doesn't work
I too was most interested to read that Robin now had a Chrome extension. However, after installing (3x) I'm unable to get the extension to do anything. The ONLY thing functioning is the right-click for 'Robin', 'Remove extension', 'Hide...' and 'Manage Extensions'. Disappointing.
- (2017-06-12, v:1.7.1) Schedule propagation
Hi, I was thrilled to see that this extension exists - however, it turned out that when I schedule a meeting it only shows up in google calendar, and not in Robin app - doesn't occupy a slot in meeting room's schedule for that same period - so overlap is possible.