This extension will display and refresh your SalesForce dashboards in a fullscreen scrolling window.
CHANGELOG Version 1.5 - Add Lightning Experience support Version 1.4.5 - Allow the plugin to run on cloudforce.com Version 1.4.4 - Fixed bug in refresh and scrolling logic Version 1.4 - Removed jQuery dependency - Fixed bug in package Version 1.1 - It's now possible to configure how often the data is automatically refreshed. - You can now configure the scrolling speed. Version 1.0 - Initial release
- (2019-10-01) Anis Hamed: The best chrome extension, very simple, it will be perfect if we could change the refresh rate to 2 minutes as for now 1 minute or 5 minutes...seems that with Lightning the dashboard does not get refreshed when it's happening every 1 minute.
- (2019-05-14) This is the best (and simplest) chrome extension I've found that supports auto-refreshing dashboards. Really fantastic tool - would donate at least a coffee if given the option. :)
- (2019-01-15) This is truly superb. Now that it supports scrolling on Lightning Dashboards, it is very functional. It works very well, but you need a TV (or set of TVs) that are connected as monitors to a computer, because Chrome extensions only work on a computer (Windows, Mac, Linux) - not on a mobile device or smart TV. There is one small bug: on Lightning Dashboards that use a dashboard filter, scrolling won't work. Set the dashboard to a specific filter value then remove the filter. This may mean that you need to maintain multiple dashboards.
- (2017-02-23) Haydn Jones: Really great - find that I can use this not just for a TV view. Would be good if the scroll speed option included a "None" also. Also would be great if you could have option to align the tops of each widget - would allow for a cleaner view in certain dashboards!
- (2014-08-29) Zoran: Great app thank you very much for this you saved me from another custom made flatscreen :)
- (2014-02-19) Landesk Brandon: Can you build into this an auto refresh of the dashboard for every 5 or so minutes?
- (2015-07-27, v:1.4.2) Patrick Balleur: auto refrehs werkt niet
Hoi Paul, we maken dankbaar gebruik van je plugin. maar de auto rfresh werkt niet. ondanks dat hij ingesteld staat op 1 minuut. we draaien op sfdc enterprise en het dashboard draait op een chromebox met een led tv. ik hoor graag van je, groeten, Patrick
- (2015-07-15, v:1.4.2) Miranda Lewis: Does it only scroll from the top down?
I want to display a dashboard on a monitor in the customer service office and it would be great if this could scroll back up when it reaches the bottom. It seems like it only scrolls from the top down and then just stops.
- (2015-05-27, v:1.4.2) Sujan Karanjeet: Starting chrome with the the plugin enabled
Hi Paul, Is is possible to have your extension running with salesforce dashboard on a full screen mode when I start chrome ? I need to click on the extension icon to get to the full screen at the moment but it would be nice to have it start automatically on full screen. Cheers, Sujan
- (2015-04-28, v:1.4.2) Seth Lieberman: Dashboards not scrolling
I cannot seem to get the scrolling between dashboards (have both open in the same window on different tabs) and have clicked the TV on both.
- (2015-01-15, v:1.4.2) Diyan Iliev: The refresh doesn't seem to be working
The refresh doesn't seem to be working.
- (2014-11-26, v:1.4.2) Alexander Panchenko: Problem with refreshing data
Refreshing is not working :(
- (2014-11-04, v:1.4.2) Michael M: Extension breaks when enlarging chrome page
Hi we have put this up on a 65" tv but there is all the white on the right hand side of dashboard. we want to enlarge the picture but doing so breaks the extension from scrolling or refreshing.
- (2014-09-11, v:1.4.2) Jinesh Kaiprath: Stopped Refreshing
It was working fine but now suddenly the refresh option is not working. May be a version update anything in the backend I am unsure. Pls check
- (2014-07-22, v:1.1) Claire Toycen: Package is invalid
- (2014-07-18, v:1.1) Claire Toycen: An Error has occured
Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not load extension icon 'icon16.png'.'. Please help! I really would love to try this extension!