This extension let's manage the sales in Merch by Amazon flexibly.
This extension let's manage the sales in Merch by Amazon flexibly. With it, you can sum up your sales royalties daily, weekly, monthly or any period that you want. Furthermore, we added the right-click function, you can find any design by Merch by Amazon those related to any keyword just by one click and select "Find Merch T-shirt" Donating: Paypal: [email protected] BTC: 1H1ZQhhwgD7hT8px8zuJxDg3CgtzYvUwfZ
- (2018-09-20) Pat Smith: This is my favorite Merch extension. It provides very useful data. Unfortunately, it stopped working a few months ago and I really miss it. Could you please consider updating the extension so that it works with Merch again? Thank you.
- (2018-08-09) 1911 Holster: It doesn't work anymore
- (2017-10-25) Peter Ngo: Yep, works again! Useful in calculating total shirts sold (lifetime).
- (2017-10-24) Scott Borgmier: Working again! Basic but does exactly as intended and as needed.
- (2017-10-24) Nathan Salo: Hands down one of the best Merch plugins you can get!
- (2017-10-22) Forex Fire Members: stopped working
- (2017-10-20) Samantha B: Stopped working. :-(
- (2017-10-18) Costin U: stopped working. was five stars when the extension worked.
- (2017-10-17) Russ Tafari: Loved this extension until it recently stopped working when Amazon did an update. Please fix and I will give 5 stars.
- (2017-09-30) Probuddha Nag: It adds the string ""American Apparel t-shirt made of 100 percent fine ring-spun combed cotton, this lightweight fine jersey is exceptionally smooth and tight-knit" which doesn't return any result for most searches. Please check. Thanks
- (2017-06-26) Brian Johnson: Does Nothing, totally useless
- (2017-05-06) Lisa Odegard: Cannot use the options section since it is greyed out on my HP so it is not useful for me. is this feature just for Apple?
- (2017-05-03) Scott Larsen: I use this every day... needs to be updated to drop the American Apparel and include Bella + Canvas shirts.
- (2016-11-26) Ken Reil: great app very useful
- (2016-10-31) Saif Boahin: the 'options' menu is greyed out for me and not accessible - why?
- (2016-08-13) Clark Wescoe: Good extension. I don't know why this info is not available on Amazon.
- (2016-07-21) Phần Mềm Việt: Ngon lành
- (2016-07-16) Tín Đại Ka: Perfect extension!
- (2016-07-10) Gia Hưng Đoàn: A2 giỏi qué.:D:D
- (2016-07-08) KhanhDuong Tran: This app works like a charm. It lets us know all needed sales data for any date period. I see no problem with the browser history. The best part is searching Merch t-shirt so that we can see the popularity of each idea to invest to. Thanks developer a lot. This one is worth for sell, I think that.
- (2016-07-04) Ronnie's Travel Vlogs: Liked it until it tweaked its program, now it wants to read our browser history, thats invasion of privacy for an alien app, thats suspicious
- (2016-06-13) Jessica: I love this extension! But unfortunately, it will break your Business Reports if you are an Amazon Seller. I think this has to do with a shared variable name or something. It will cause your graphs to not display. But for its purpose, it works like a charm. Just disable to see your graphs again.
- (2016-04-01) Gabor F: Very Useful