Too Tabs Manager allows you to group and shelve your non used tabs
Are you used to browse internet using dozens of tabs at the same time? Are there some tabs that you don't need at this moment but you need to keep them for later? Can't you see the icons of your tabs because your window is too crowded of tabs? Here is the solution! Shelve your unused tabs for another moment and focus only in the ones you are using is easy with Too Tabs Manager. Create folders to shelve your tabs. Dump all your current tabs in (or choose some of them) and start browsing again in an empty environment. Restoring your whole folder of shelved tabs is as easier as 1-click. A simple click allows you to recover all your previous tabs again (or choose some of them). Try it, it's free.
- (2020-07-17) 张大龙: very good
- (2018-10-06) giovibar: GOOD WORK BUT... COULD BE BETTER I have SUGGESTIONS to improve it, PLEASE LISTEN!! A) SAVED BAR WINDOWS/COLLECTIONS: 1. Is needed a summary window to jump from one to another in non-linear way; 2. the window must be expandable!! 3. when surfing from window 1>2>3>... (where the tabs are collected) the 'next' arrow should NOT slide/ run up and down!! which is a mess :D! 4. When a tab is deleted the sight shouldn't move (generally tabs view slide to the top!!) I'll go back in a while. Thank you!
- (2017-08-27) Walter Book: MUY BUENA, ESPERO EVOLUCIONE Y MEJORE TIENE MUCHO PARA DAR... LO MISMO QUE EL NAVEGADOR CHROME QUE MEJORO EN EL ORDEN Y AUN LE FALTA UN POCO DE FLUIDEZ DE LA INTERFAZ.
- (2016-10-19) Vasyl Posmitnyi: Use for 3+ years. Thanks
- (2014-06-20) Rebecca Watkins: Would be good if it remembered tab groups regardless of whether you've 'shelved' them, so that you could 'shelve' and 'unshelve' entire groups. As it is, it's mediocre.
- (2013-11-16) peter pastrana: Es bastante util, pero falla muy amenudo
- (2013-10-13) Michael Carolin: This is great, however I would love an option for all of the tabs to still be accessible through the tab bar, just all collected into one tab. Upon clicking this folder-like tab, I could access the grouped tabs. If you make this possible I'll give 5 stars!
- (2013-03-17) Mike Pretzlaw: Until now this is great work. Unlike others you really get close to the Firefox way of grouping tabs. With a little more intuitive GUI showing every group, switching faster between them and exchanging the open tabs in one click, it will be the grates Tab Manager so far.
- (2013-02-28) I have just tried it and loved it instantly. Two suggestions to improve it IMO: highlight current tab (as Osama also suggests) and have a better way (a list) of selecting a folder instead of going one by one. Still, a great extension as it is. Gràcies!!!
- (2013-01-30) Ahmed Khaled: the best one but it comes slow whet many many tabs are open ,, but still the best ,, thanks
- (2013-01-29) Osama Salah: Awesome, and it would be greater if the current tab is highlighted in "Open tabs" list of "Too Tabs Manager"
- (2012-12-08) Ashley Lu: I have tried many tab managing extensions, this one is the best for me!! thanks for the work!