Tab Manager and Productivity Extension - save tabs as workspaces and revisit them in the future
Workspace Manager is a productivity tab manager which allows you to organize and save a set of tabs as a 'workspace' and reopen them again later. No more tab overflow madness!! #chromeextensions #productivity #gtd #essentialism Simple and focused on utility. Create different Workspaces for different purposes such as a school project or a recurring activity like tax planning. Donations are welcome here! www.ko-fi.com/workspacemanager **NEW with 0.962*** Update Look and Feel Support for French, Spanish, Hindi (welcome for others to add languages) Ability to overwrite Workspaces Improved layout * Open Tabs vs Searched Tabs By default the set of currently open tabs are shown. Searching will return all workspaces and their tabs. * Show All Tabs You can open a window showing all workspaces and their associated tabs. This page will allow you to delete Workspaces if desired * Name considerations Workspace names are protected. If you want to overwrite, you must first go to Show All, and delete the existing workspace. Only the latest saved set of tabs for that workspace will be retained. . Last but not least: If you like this extension, please consider giving it a 5 star rating! If you have suggestions, please send it via the feedback form - all suggestions/comments/questions are welcome!
- (2022-01-12) Kenny Digitals: Workspace Manager is a truly dimensional extension that just makes my research process all the more easier and seamless. I get to collate related researches in a single workspace without opening so much tabs. And so I guess the question remains; What is there not to like? I look forward to using it more in my recurring tasks and other daily activities.
- (2021-12-08) Irfan Khan: The best extension i have ever used. It saved me alot of time. Thanks.
- (2021-10-30) Udi Keshet: Great app! Managing several works, many tabs are opened at the same time and if a window is closed, it's difficult to restore. It saves your problem !!! you can close any window without losing your tabs. If you could add a simple way to add/remove tabs from a "package" then it will be super-perfect!
- (2021-08-30) Hadas Cohen: Would love to have my 'grouped' tabs saved within each workspace window after opening/closing them.
- (2021-04-29) Scott O: very epic
- (2021-03-17) Phuc Le: it so good, workspace better, one click show all history tab. nice
- (2021-03-02) Dodo Mosleh: Thank you
- (2021-01-04) Jon Finney: Extremely simple, not trying to be the be-all-end-all productivity tool. Perfect for what I needed.
- (2020-08-29) Germán Schnyder: This extension is just great ! Does the content gets synced when I login in chrome somewhere else ?
- (2020-07-07) Stratos Margaritis: It is a great extension as it allows me to open all my tabs as I need them to start working immediately. I wish you had a button to open all workspaces at once! That would be great!
- (2020-02-13) Jimmy Crews: Wonderful app, does exactly what it was designed to. Is there a way to update the tabs in a workspace? example: remove one tab and add another tab to the workspace?
- (2020-01-19) Brett Haas: Vy useful, and 3 yrs late
- (2019-12-18) khang van: It easier to manage link in custom Chome's work space. No Config option require.
- (2019-11-17) Meghraj: drop down opens with very long delay of around 3-5 seconds
- (2019-09-30) Руслан Кутдусов: "Save" button doesn't work
- (2019-08-19) Geoff Groenendale: Works like I need it to. I have different setups in Chrome for different tasks at work and in my private life. What would be nice is if I could tie a work-space to a desktop shortcut. Ultimate productivity.
- (2018-10-04) Ways better than OneTab !!! Much easyer to use, and is not slowing down my browser or system.
- (2020-06-15, v:0.951) Ubay Abdelgadir: Pinned tabs
Can you please add a feature to preserve pinned tabs. I had 5 pinned tabs when I saved the workspace. But when I opened it it didn't show tabs as pinned. Can you please support this feature?
- (2020-02-13, v:0.900) Jimmy Crews: update existing workspace
is there a way to update an existing workspace with add or removed tabs?
- (2020-02-12, v:0.900) Glenn coggin: Number of Workspaces
Is there a maximum number of workspaces that can be saved. It does not seem to let me store more than 6. Regards
- (2019-02-15, v:0.77) Levar Morris: New Tab Unusable
When opening a new tab; it gets replaced with "Workspace Manager" I'm no longer able to add/use shortcuts or customize the "New Tab" page. The functionality of "New Tab" is completely gone. I understand its a functionality of the extension, but it would be nice to have an option to turn on/off if possible.