The Next Generation Session Manager; A Really Working Too Many Open Tabs Solution; And Your Browsing Notebook.
Tabs Outliner is a fusion of tabs manager, session manager and an tree like personal information organizer. It’s also embed instruments that greatly help reduce open tabs count by making possible easily annotate and close-save open windows and tabs in their original context. And what’s more important - allow then working with there saved tabs practically in the same way as with open ones, thus greatly reducing resources usage. It also implements one of the best ways to handle crashed sessions - an unfortunate reality for users with a habit of accumulating hundreds of open tabs. = FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES = ☀ Complete Overview of all your open and saved tabs and windows, along with custom added notes and marks. ☀ Flexible and fully editable by Drag and Drop Tree - everything can be easily organized in logical hierarchies and delimited groups; unlike in other similar tools every node can be a parent for any other node, all items can be freely reordered to specify priority or importance. And all of this can be done not only with somewhere saved links - but with open tabs and windows! ☀ Close and save - just in one click you can preserve “in place” any tab or window in their original context and surrounding in the Tree. Saved windows and tabs can be freely mixed with those that are open. And as Tabs Outliner window is often active all the time, because it’s enormously useful to observe all currently active items, things saved in it does not fall out of the focus, as this often happen with other tools that save everything in some separate lists, so the actual action to close-save something to free resources become mentally much ease and really accomplished. ☀ Innovative Tabs Outlining And Organizing Features – you will be able annotate windows and tabs, add comments to them, summary of main ideas, to-do items. Text notes can be easily added in the Tree directly from web pages, just by Drag and Drop. ☀ Tree Style Tab feature - those who remember famous Firefox plugin with the same name immediately recognize inspired by it very useful way to relate tabs to one another. This feature relates newly opened tabs to the tab from which they were opened, which automatically builds strong context for all items and nicely visualize tabs relations. ☀ Crash Resistance and Restore Feature Done Right - no more hassles after browser crash or sudden system restart. No more being forced to all or nothing choice, like with the default Chrome crash restoration: to lose all of these “remind me of something” tabs, or to have again a completely unresponsive PC, if you load all of them back. This extension makes it possible to reopen only windows you need NOW, or even some individual tabs inside them, without losing others. Everything will be available to reopen anytime you decide and in the same context and place where they were crashed without consuming any resources, along with newly created tabs, as if you simply continue your session without any crash. ☀ Tabs List Exporter - easily export and share the annotated list of your tabs through Google Doc, Word, Evernote, email or some messenger. Hierarchies of windows can be exported individually simply by Drag & Drop. Or the whole tree can be saved as HTML file (by Ctrl-S in the main window). ☀ One Click Procrastination Stopper - Close-Save All currently open windows and tabs just in one click! Without losing all of the context and structure. Regain your attention and your PC responsiveness - momentary become ready again for some new work. = PAID FEATURES= Everything mentioned above can be used absolutely for free, but to support project there are some additional paid features that can be indefinitely enabled for a small one-time payment ($14.95) and an unobtrusive banner that show up once in few weeks to remind about their existence: ☀ Keyboard Shortcuts and Clipboard support which enables whole new dimension and speed for tree manipulations and editing by pro users. ☀ Access to frequent local backups that are saved every few minutes for restoring accidental edits or deletions or to review latest changes. ☀ Automatic Daily Backups to your Google Drive. Not only this secure your data this also enables possibilities to access your tree remotely from some other PC. This paid features are completely optional and application can be effectively used without enabling them. In additional that the tree is constantly save all changes locally, backups and data exports can be done manually at any time. It’s not required to pay anything for this.
- (2024-02-10) Vítor Santos: Great extension for a tabaholic like me! As of February 7 2024 it seems that the toolbar button was not working, as many others reported on other comments, but the extension itself is still working and syncing, etc. and can be opened by accessing the below URL, which I have actually bookmarked. chrome-extension://eggkanocgddhmamlbiijnphhppkpkmkl/activesessionview.html?type=main As of February 10 2024 the toolbar link is working again, so problem was likely on Chrome side, not the extension. Hope this helps!
- (2024-02-04) Loved this extension for so long. Just heard about MV2 dep problems, hope I find info that it won't be a problem.
- (2024-01-16) Danil Tylevich: Дней 5 серьезно выбирал таб-менеджер. Перебрал больше 10 утилит с крутыми отзывами и признанием на рынке. Workona, Tobi, TabExtend, TabOS, Tablerone, TabManager.io, Raındrop.io, и еще около 5. Каждую установил и обстоятельно поюзал. Но каждый раз что-то не то. В Workona юзеру навязываются допотопный таск-менеджер и интеграция со сторонними сервисами облачного хранения хотя для меня хранение не связано с рисерчем, а такой таск-менеджер как у них - ну такое себе. Утилита TabExtend позиционируется как максимально простая утилита для таб-менеджмента за 8 долларов в месяц, но после ознакомления хочется сказать разработчикам что не стоит простоватость выдавать за простоту. Бесплатный Tablerone глючит и когда его закрываешь - принудительно открывается в новой вкладке. Недорогой Raindrop.io предлагает мне как юзеру нормально усложнить свою жизнь. Бесплатный tabmanager.io не решает главного - не дает возможности объединять вкладки в группы по своему усмотрению. Выдохнуть с облегчением удалось наконец с Tabs Outliner. Ребята без звука но с жирными субтиттрами на коленке сделали 3 объясняющих видео и написали справку Хелп, по которым все становится понятно хоть и надо некоторое усилие разобраться. Зато теперь моя боль про кучу вкладок - уже не моя, и что самое приятное - это абсолютно бесплатно. Теперь все удобно - когда хочу могу закрыть вкладки без боязни потерять нужную информацию т.к. знаю что и где. Разработчикам риспект. С удовольствием поддержу лайком и донатом.
- (2023-12-03) Mike Lainhart: I have been using TO since 2016.My current "tree" is over 3500 entries. I have "bought" the pro version about 3 times because I am so grateful for it and the way it supports managing my chrome experience and interests; I wish it were easier to subscribe or donate. Every time I run into concerns about the future of TO, I go searching for a replacement and kick the tires on promising wanna bes. Nothing has come close. Sure, I would like TO: -- to work across other browsers, -- to allow me to choose alternate ways (and more control over frequency) of backing up the "tree" (I make a local backup the beginning of each month and have made use of the automatic local backup on many occasions - never use the google drive backup), -- to selection of multiple links from separate sections and move them to a new section or delete them, -- to "pin" a link so that the saved URL would not be changed as I browsed away in the displayed tab, -- to accentuate a link with color and/or font/formatting -- to display my "Note" without the tab label -- to highlight the entry being notated, deleted, or closed more vividly to avoid inadvertent deletes. This wish list is NOT meant to be a complaint - such a list for everything else would be much longer and would be a complaint list. I certainly empathize with the developer ((in Ukraine?) and recognize how past developments can turn into an Albatross (I developed software for over 30 years for the aerospace/defense industry - I didn't have to put up with Monday morning coderbackers): maintenance is hard! There are issues raised that I know little about. I am not clear what the conversation around TO future entails. It sounds like either the chromium API or Chrome Store is changing in a way that will make TO not work. It appears that there are a few users out there that have dug a lot more deeply into the design and difficulties encountered in developing such a tool; is there an explanation somewhere that explains the issues? What does it mean that "This version of the Chrome Web Store will be discontinued in January."
- (2023-11-07) Alex Mapar: Fearlessly managing 2000+ tabs, grouped for different working sessions, goals and priorities. Used it for 6? years now across over a dozen machines and OS's and never had an issue with it. Indispensable!
- (2023-10-26) Eric: The dev for this went silent LONG before the ukraine war, so it's got nothing to do with that. The author has been heavily criticized by countless people for being unresponsive after their purchase didn't work out and for abandoning the extension but still taking payments. The web is full of people complaining about this for many years now so it has nothing to do with the war. In the mean time I have cracked the pro features (except for backup) for myself so they work in vivaldi since the dev can't be bothered to fix it, and since I refuse to use such a nonsense browser as Google Chrome. For anyone wondering how, here's a few hints to get you started: 1. devtools. 2. "iflite_gopro" 3. load unpacked extension. Barely requires rudimentary programming knowledge. If you can't figure it out from those tips, it's not worth your time. Good luck.
- (2023-10-21) Kevin Flowers: Simple design and handy features (esp. the keyboard shortcuts in the paid version). One thing worth noting, if you're expecting to use the keyboard shortcuts on Brave (and perhaps other Chromium based browsers, MS Edge, Vivaldi, Opera, etc.), then you'll be sorely disappointed. It requires you to sign into your Chrome profile to validate your purchase, but this is only possible on a Google Chrome web browser. [If you care for the technical details or happen to be the creator, then keep reading] The reason this seems to be because the creator went out of his way to not store your Chrome profile email (which is quite considerate of him and respectable from a data-sovereignty perspective). However, the downside is restricts the paid features to only Chrome users (which isn't the most privacy centric browser around). When you try to open the activation key within Brave, you get the following message: "License Status: Paid Mode License Key Present. Application registered to [email protected]. Warning. Permission to access current Chrome profile email is not granted. Email is not accessible. License Key cannot be validated. Paid features are disabled. Please, allow email access to enable them. Note that your Chrome profile email will not be transfered outside of this computer." Which has a button below it labeled "Allow Chrome Profile Email Address". When you click it, it displays a text box that says, "Your email will remain unknown to us Tabs Outliner now needs access your Chrome Profile email. However, this email will not be transferred outside of your computer. It will be used to calculate a serial number, which then will be embedded in the license key. So you will be able to use this license key on any computer where Chrome is logged in using the same email. This serial number is not reversible back to your email. Therefore, we will not be able to send you any messages, transfer your email to third parties or use it for any other purpose except the license key validation. This is done this way exactly to allow you to keep your Chrome Profile email unknown to the rest of the world (just use another email for communication purposes, during the purchase process or support, if you concerned to keep your Chrome Profile email in the secret)." With a button at the bottom labeled, "Allow Email Access and Continue to the" (it cuts off there for me). If you click the button, nothing will happen and the keyboard shortcuts remain disabled. But to be fair, it's unreasonable to expect all Chrome extensions to work perfectly on all Chromium browsers since that's not what their explicitly developed for. In any case, I still appreciate the dev's work and hope he's okay.
- (2023-10-16) yelenka k: Перестали открываться вкладки с pdf документами. И группы вкладок, содержащие такие документы, тоже не открываются :(
- (2023-10-03) Floofy Tanker: I can't even buy the Paid License it keeps telling me: Warning: Chrome is not Signed In. Chrome Sign In required to validate your license key and to configure online backup on your Google Drive account. Please Sign In to Chrome and try again. Alternatively you can open Sign In to Chrome dialog from Chrome settings, or by clicking the Profile name on the top right of any normal Chrome window (above the tabs strip).
- (2023-10-02) Joel Thomas: A screenshot of what my current outline looks like ( https://i.imgur.com/5eDQ3Qk.jpg ) hopefully it gives you some ideas on useful it can be, how to keep the chaos clean and organized, etc.
- (2023-09-13) Wize B: Gave it a quick looksy. Shocked Tabs Outliner is even 2 stars, its way too complicated and not user friendly. Features like Save and Move tabs are paid only. Ive tried like 20+ 😆 This is not gonna work. Do you people struggle with 50 tabs? Try 100-300 tabs open at once! 😂
- (2023-09-13) Amit Phansalkar: This is literally the best extension I use (and I use quite a few of them, on and off). I see a lot of reviews about support issues, and I can't comment on that because my core use cases have been working without a glitch for years. I just love how well thought out the implementation is. Recently, the only thing I can think of that I would want from this is support to save and restore tab groups as supported by Chrome now. It's a lovely feature and losing that across the window restore is a bummer. But I understand it's not actively worked on, so I'll live with it.
- (2023-08-21) Giuseppe Pappalardo: Excellent!
- (2023-08-09) jason wo (ahmw): 一直弹窗强制需要付费
- (2023-07-05) Max: Some half-wit spammer is posting multiple times with fake 1 Star reviews about whole host of issues with this extension including having spyware, demanding money, damaging bookmarks etc etc etc. Don't believe a word of this idiot. Just look at all the 5 star reviews and you will see the truth that this is a "can't live without it" extension, and 95% of the features are in the free version. It's perhaps not the easiest to backup or restore your tabs but even that info is out there by the author for free if you look. Google and YouTube are your friends on this one. Given that author has become unresponsive (we desperately hope not because of any misfortune in the Ukraine) I just dread the day when the app ceases to function due to a Chrome update of some sort. I'd be totally lost without it. Hands down the best tab manager by a huge distance.
- (2023-06-14) tek marvel: Good, but you HAVE to save the email with the activation link, because you will need to periodically click it again to reactivate it any time it says you need to pay for it again.
- (2023-06-08) Luis Barbosa: Just Wow. Best tab manager style out there. Really collaborates with workflow, and even lets you save notes on any given url.
- (2023-06-02) Michael Zelnick (GallopingCow): I love this extension and have used it for years, but I would feel more confident in paying for the premium features if there was any evidence at all of it still being developed. As it is, the latest version is from 2021, and it sounds like the developer has abandoned it at this point. I'd love to see something like this on GitHub or somewhere that we could request features and fixes, such as the ability to restore deleted tabs (that weren't currently open in Chrome, and therefore can't be re-opened from recently-closed tabs).
- (2023-05-30) Tyler Black: Absolute must for any heavy tab user. I must have tried every tab extension on chrome and firefox, and Tabs Outliner smokes them all hands down. I don't know how one man managed to nail tab management a decade ago while scores of imitators still haven't managed to come close. It's quite amazing actually. Regarding the issues others talk about, I personally haven't experienced them. But even if I did occasionally run into issues, the extension would be worth working through them. It's just that good.
- (2023-05-28) Bob P: At first I was impressed by the features as they appeared to be at first. So I went for the $14.95 paid version. Was that my mistake? Then I was getting duplicates in the tree and couldn't open windows by double clicking on them, so I submitted a request for help. No reply. I finally found that if I restarted Windows I could open 2 windows out of 14 from this extension but no more. I saved the 2 windows in bookmarks and restarted Windows again. After 8 repetitions of restarting and saving to bookmarks, I'm leaving this review and removing the extension from Chrome. I'm all for the Ukrainian cause, so I'll think of my $14.95 payment as a contribution, trying to put a positive spin on wasted money and a lot of wasted time.
- (2023-05-14) Attack: Я не могу понять, при закрытии браузера вся структура дерева пропадет выходит? То есть вот кликаешь вкладки, открываешь в фоне, видишь древовидную структуру, а закроешь, откроешь браузер и он просто их показывает сплошными вкладками, будто и не группировав вовсе. Привык что на файерфоксе всё всегда сохраняется. Или можно это как то решить? Само расширение лучше остальных и его можно интегрировать прям внутри в браузер в сайдбар, в тех форках хрома, где есть такой функционал.
- (2023-05-13) Tony Green: Old saved windows cannot be opened, clicking on them does nothing. Workaround: using mouse move tabs from old window to new window, then open. At that point the extension loses it's purpose.
- (2023-04-29) Generation: Until very recently, this was the best tab management extension one could use. Now there is a new and seemingly well supported potential replacement called "Link Map" that lets you import your Tabs Outliner data. Link Map was promoted on here by the developer and I installed it and I think it works really well. Link Map is actively developed, so you can request a new feature with some hope of getting an actual response. Give it a try and see what you think: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/link-map/jappgmhllahigjolfpgbjdfhciabdnde
- (2023-04-16) hectic heroes: $30??? Why so much??? You really are Greedy! You are disgusting. Other reviews are right!! Do NOT install!!!
- (2023-04-16) Chaos Online Payments: GREEDY DEVELOPER! BEWARE!!! I absolutely despite people who do money grabs! NOT FREE! COSTS $30 PER YEAR!! Avoid this junk spyware.
- (2023-04-16) Damien H.: Charging for Money WITHOUT indicating this is NOT FREE is called LYING! Stop being dishonest and stealing customer's private personal information!! AVOID!!!
- (2023-04-16) N H: Terrible. Wants $$$$ after less than 60 sec. Why no 14 day trial to lure me in and love the features??? Totally ridiculous. UNINSTALLED!
- (2023-04-16) bloodys spammers: I clicked "MOVE TAB" and selected RIGHT (indent) for hierarchy. IT THEN WANTED ME TO PAY!!! UNINSTALLED AFTER 30 SECONDS!!!!
- (2023-04-13) KC Yang (KC): I started using another similar extension recently.
- (2023-04-08) ahmet mutlu: it's a fishing trap. block bookmars after it reaches to specific count it seems. and asks for money. don use it.
- (2023-04-01) Greg M: Unable to get past "Buy Paid Version" -- endless circle of "allowing" access. Fail. Moving on.
- (2023-03-28) Orlando Moreno: Estaría bastante bien si funcionara. Las ventanas que cierro aparecen como "crashed", y en algunos casos cuando guardo una ventana, al recuperarla se duplican las pestañas. También se abren esas pestañas cuando abro una ventana con ctrl+n.
- (2023-03-21) Sergio López: This is simply one of the best tab management extensions out there! Do not hesitate to try it or even buying the paid version to support the developer!
- (2023-03-21) David Spector: User complaints receive no reply from developer. Product now seems dead.
- (2023-03-19) Garin Zhang: I love TabOutliner but it won't under maintainance any more. I could not find an alternative like it and I think someone should continue developing in this way. so I built a similar one. So if anyone is searching for an alternative, please try "Link Map". It is free. I just put it on the Chrome Web Store. url: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/link-map/jappgmhllahigjolfpgbjdfhciabdnde
- (2023-03-04) Facundo Rosa: La extensión no funciona. La instalé. La usé por un año. Ahora se rompió y perdí todo lo que había guardado.
- (2023-03-03) Водзорд Нави: Лучшее расширение в Chrome Webstore. Горжусь тем, что Tabs Outliner создан соотечественником. Владислав, благодарю! Купил лицензию. Пора обновлять приложение! Chrome запустил Journeys.
- (2023-02-27) Robson Martins: This is one of the most useful and functional extensions I've ever used. The author could create a product and allow you to save the information online as well as sync between devices, at a fair price, I would certainly pay and support, thanks and success to the author, God bless Ukraine.
- (2023-02-22) Alex Saysithi: !! just want to remind everyone that the developer of this extension is Ukrainian and not everything is about you 😘 !! Lack of updates and support has been a factor for many years and there are many reviews here that have mentioned it as far back is 2018, consider doing your research before you download stuff from the internet. Rather than complain about Vladylsav not answering every email about everyone's individual issue about a project he's stated isn't his main priority, consider making your own extension, finding another one, or asking Google to pay Vladylsav, pick up this code, and develop it themselves so that he doesn't have to deal with y'all whinging and you can get your lil updates. Better yet, tell Russia to back down, stay in their lane, and let the Ukrainian peoples live in peace, so they can solve your tech support problems 🙃 Technology changes over time, things become incompatible, outdated, developers have their own lives to live - unless war robs them of it. Vladylsav I hope you're alright and thank you for making such a brilliant extension.
- (2023-02-17) Sw Kim: 진짜 만족하며 사용중인데 외부 프로그램처럼 창을 띄우는 옵션 말고 좌측이나 우측에 브라우저 내부에 붙이는 옵션도 생겼으면 좋겠음.
- (2023-02-13) Nora McLellan: I *used* to LOVE this extension. I recommended it to everyone. I paid for the pro version. But I started having issues with it last year. Somehow, it no longer recognized I was a paid user. I tried contact support, but didn't get a response. I thought, I've used this for well over 5 years and love it. I'll just pay again. So I became a paid user again. Now, I'm still having issues, and it has "forgotten" I'm a paid user yet again. I am very sad to lose this extension, I really loved it. But it's no longer being supported or maintained. Don't invest your time in learning to use this, and definitely don't pay for the pro version.
- (2023-02-06) 姜嘉新: 每当浏览器的历史记录过多的时候，会响应缓慢直到崩溃
- (2023-02-04) Josh Sorensen: it is great, but could be better. like others i would like it if i could make a saved copy of "just the tabs currently open and not saved+closed" in addition to the version that includes the saved+closed tabs. also, recently it has been having issues with errors. the errors that appear are things like "Unchecked runtime.lastError: No tab with id: 2308." and many more "no tab with id: #". i don't know if this is related to a combination of extensions that are incompatible or just a bug that happened after chrome updated and the extension didn't update. either way there is room for improvements. i still like it though. the setup is nice and has good color schemes and useful ideas like naming window sessions. if they fix the part where it glitches and on the tabs outliner when you try and open a saved tab/window it doesn't work/open at all and added a button to save "only the open tabs in a window without saving the closed and saved tabs" it would be 5 stars. also, to anyone having problems losing the saved windows/tabs due to it not functioning when you try to open saved tabs there is a trick to get them to work properly. the trick is: step 1. open a new window step 2. drag the saved window with all the tabs in it into the new window on tabs outliner. step 3. if you haven't opened/maximized the list of tabs within the window that is not functioning, do it step 4. click the "delete" button on the "failed to open window". by doing so all the saved tabs within will be directly transferred to the already functioning new window. step 5. open the saved tabs directly
- (2023-02-02) Skywalker Studio: The extension seems to be broken.
- (2023-01-10) Aleksandr Romanov: Окно приложения не открывается. Судя по счетчику на иконке приложение работает но окна нет.
- (2022-12-23) Chronical Mass: Used this years ago, decided to come back, finally got rid of 1000 tabs and organised 300 I been keeping, no wonder it was so hard to go through before :) Must of overlooked the ctrl-s to save the tree back in the day, always gonna save the treee. Don't seem to be having any issues with Brave other than tested the donate option to try see what the price was but get errors as it can't understand that your logged in. If wasn't logged in wouldn't be able to write this reivew, just keep the windows closed from the bottom left box in the tabsoutliner tree page and you can't really go wrong, as long as your backed up, your not losing your pages, probably gonna have to make a script with ahk to back it up every day since can't donate as of Brave, it's a great extention, luckily the free features are amazing, at least the developer was kind enough to let us have the notes function.
- (2022-12-20) Sean: I've been using this extension for almost a year and it's been an absolute game changer for me. I've spent weeks searching and trying out several tab managers and IMO this one is far superior. I can't recommend it enough. That being said, I have NOT purchased a license yet as all the recent reviews I've seen in regard to the paid features haven't been functioning as they should. After very brief surfing, this may be partially due to the need to convert from manifest v2 to v3 requirements before the end of the year. I have not experienced ANY issues or hiccups using the free version and I'd like to keep it that way, which is why I'm refraining from purchasing a license until the next update. I feel it's also important to recognize this is a solo-dev project (as far as I can tell). I understand and agree with his decisions on funding the development of TO. However, my main concern is that the people who do upgrade and help fund this project appear to be left in the dust when bugs do arise, considering it's updated infrequently and support responses seem to be severely delayed. This inevitably leads to frustrated users, which is so unfortunate because this extension is truly amazing at what it does. My guess is Vlad is a full-time software dev and doesn't have as much time as we'd like him to spend on supporting this extension regularly, but this process isn't sustainable to allow TO to reach its full potential. I look forward to the next update and will pay close attention to the recent reviews, as I'll be ready to upgrade once the current issues clear up. I was literally in the process of purchasing today until I saw how many low star reviews were posted recently regarding the paid version. TL;DR: TO is absolutely worth $15 when it functions as expected, but given the sporadic updates and delayed support it's difficult to recommend purchasing a license when there's no assurance it won't stop working a week after and you'll be stuck with a bug-ridden extension looking for alternatives. The free version works just fine and is still an exceptional extension that will transform your web browsing experience. Should be 5/5, but for the above reasons, 4/5
- (2022-03-20) Adrian Tudor: As of right now it doesn't work and is completely unusable. Everything I saved is inaccessible.
- (2022-03-08) mayo: I want to select multiple tab, too.
- (2022-03-08) Rocky Smith: Nice concept but poor usability. Someone should write a better extension based on the same idea.
- (2023-11-03, v:1.4.141) Erwin Panen: support
Hi there, I really like to use Tabs Outliner a lot. Working mostly on macOS but also some windows, I frequently use different machines and multiple browsers. Tabs Outliner works well on Chrome (which I prefer not to use) and also on Microsoft Edge. I have already purchased two licenses - not complaining here. I would very much like to be able to use Tabs Outliner in Brave browser. Unfortunately the Google Sign in request does not seem to work (anymore). It throws following error: Sign in with Google Access blocked: Authorisation error my email: [email protected] Missing required parameter: scope Learn more about this error => points to using OAuth 2.0 to Access Google https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/oauth2 error details: Error 400: invalid_request clicking on error details points me to my Google Account I do hope I will get some reply and that help is possible. If necessary I am prepared to pay for a solution. Thanks for helping out! Erwin Panen
- (2023-10-20, v:1.4.141) Andy Shantha (Gmail - 2nd Youtube): Microsoft Edge and Paid Tabs Outliner
I have a paid version of Tabs Outlienr for Chrome. If I purchase a paid version of Tabs Outliner on MS Edge. Will I have the same functionality as a Paid version for Chrome on my edge including Backup. Has anyone tried this?
- (2023-10-17, v:1.4.141) Anas Refa't: Saved Local Files Don't Open
Hello, I use the extension to save trees of my pdf local files (from my pc) to organize and open them easily on chrome when I need. But this morning, all local tabs are not working. web links open just fine on the other hand. Kindly, can you provide me with a solution for this bug? Thanks
- (2023-10-02, v:1.4.141) Don Warshaw: Tabs Outliner now 'unverified' by Google Drive and Workspace
Hi, TO is a wonderful app, esp in the paid version - thank you! Tabs Outliner (paid edition) backup to Google Drive is blocked Google Drive backup permission is denied and Google level 2 techs could not solve the issue. I have cleared cache etc., but I have not uninstalled/reinstalled the Chrome extension as I cannot find anywhere a statement telling me that my tab tree (with over 1,000+++ urls) is safe from dissolution(?). Since I cannot backup the current Tree, and have not for a couple of weeks now, I am concerned that I will lose everything since the last backup was performed. I then drilled down and also contacted Google Drive/Workspace L-2 tech support: In addition Google Workspace Tech-2 couldn't help. It appears that Google Drive only supports their in-house and selected 3rd-party apps i.e. no longer supports third party apps from the Google Chrome web store and in your Admin Portal lists the TO app as 'unverified' and provides no actual verification path. The paths that look like a solution only lead back to their selected apps ($). It also states a disclaimer that any unverified third-party apps are the problem of the creator of the app, not Google. as in 'bugger off'. Therefore, the extension creator has to get his app verified to work with Google Drive, again as this just began mid-September for me. I hope you can fix this as I am really dependent on your TO extension. The only suggestion I have is to be able to split them into multiple Tree Directories with different names so you can open them according to the research topic you are planning to work on, and also to de-duplicate the Tree Directory. Can I uninstall, and reinstall without loss if I have not backed up to the Google Drive, I did to a folder on my data drive on my desktop, is that actually complete? Don
- (2023-10-02, v:1.4.141) Don Warshaw: Tabs Outliner (paid edition) backup to Google Drive is blocked
Google Drive backup permission is denied and Google level 2 techs could not solve the issue. I have cleared cache etc., but I have not uninstalled/reinstalled the Chrome extension as I cannot find anywhere a statement telling me that my tab tree (with over 1,000+++ urls) is safe from dissolution. SInce I cannot backup the current Tree for a couple of weeks now, I am concerned that I will lose everything since the last backup was performed.
- (2023-09-08, v:1.4.141) James Hardee: Can't open Tabs Outliner window when I click on extenstion icon.
How can I fix this?
- (2023-09-07, v:1.4.141) Dan Bridson: Tab Groups
Hi, are you planning to release a version that supports saving Chrome tab groups? I paid for your product a while ago. Thanks
- (2023-09-06, v:1.4.141) swvajanya tek (swvajanyatek): Can no longer open the tabs outliner window as of a few days ago
As of a couple of days ago, I can no longer open tabs outliner. I don't know if it was a chrome update or what, but I'm currently unable to open it: Chrome is up to date Version 116.0.5845.180 (Official Build) (64-bit) Help1
- (2023-09-02, v:1.4.141) Vince Wilson: its not working
here i found one really works. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tab-browser-manager/dmeinaeacepcangddenhkmommengmlpk
- (2023-08-29, v:1.4.141) Sha yan: Support Chrome tabs
Hello! I already use the Chrome's group feature, can you make it so that the tabs that are in groups, will be shown differently on the Tabs Outliner? For example with indentation or with different color etc.? Thanks.
- (2023-08-17, v:1.4.141) Qasim Rasheed: Tree file uploading
Someone gave me their tree file and I need to manage their tabs, the problem is how do I upload the tree file to my chrome so I can see the tabs?
- (2023-07-30, v:1.4.141) Caloy Cabrera: PLS HELP
Hi i have paid for the full version but its not working with my chrome during launch,. experiencing this for months.. my saved tabs were gone too..
- (2023-07-16, v:1.4.141) Michael Frudakis: License Key for Second User Account
Hi, I just purchased a Tabs Outliner for a second Chrome user account. When I ordered it a couple of years ago, I very quickly received the license key email. This time, it does not seem to be coming. Can you help me?
- (2023-07-01, v:1.4.141) Davi Bartav: Tabs Outliner doesn't work on Opera browser
Hello. I'm using Tabs Outliner on Opera browser, but it doesn't work when I select the Backup. I click on Allow email access..., but it doesn't work. How can I solve it?
- (2023-05-05, v:1.4.141) Alec Wirth: Trouble trying to upgrade to paid version
I'm using Brave Browser instead of chrome and I can't upgrade to the paid version for some reason. I am just trying to transfer all my old tabs to a new laptop I just bought so I can sell my old one.
- (2023-04-19, v:1.4.141) Kanrey: Automatic backups are no longer available
I am a paid version user for many years, since the last automatic backup only ended on 2023/03/31, since then this program has not been able to automatically backup to Google Drive, this application is more than 2 years since the last update, but this bookmark management I think is still intuitive and useful, but it is a pity that the author still has not updated...
- (2023-04-01, v:1.4.141) Jeff Axelrod: Restoring windows doesn't remember virtual desktop
In Chrome, if I restore windows, they are opened on the correct virtual desktop where they came from originally. In Tabs Outliner, this fails. Please fix this, thanks!
- (2023-03-21, v:1.4.141) David Spector: Is this extension no longer supported?
I don't see any responses here from the developer. I'm guessing this product is dead.
- (2023-03-21, v:1.4.141) David Spector: Need Help file
I've installed Tabs Outliner, but I don't see any change in my Chrome interface. This extension seems to be under-documented. I need a Help file or the equivalent, because I have no idea how to use this extension. I'm an experienced computer user.
- (2023-03-16, v:1.4.141) Daniel Grin: Same issue as Dondie Martynov - paid features broken suddenly
Same issue. Valid license for a long time, but now wo paid features are available after recent update. Uninstall / reinstall of extension has no effect.
- (2023-03-12, v:1.4.141) Dondie Martynov: Not working with chrome update
Please address this issue. Paid user. Critical.
- (2023-03-06, v:1.4.141) Mike Rockwell: Chrome Tab Groups
Is there a way to get Tabs Outliner to honor Chrome Tab Groups upon session restore/reload?
- (2023-02-28, v:1.4.141) Vjaceslavs Levs: Last pinned tab gets unpinned on every restart
Not a significant, but an annoying issue. I've got a few tabs pinned and every single time after restart the last pinned tab gets unpinned, so I have to pin it manually again. It's very consistent both on Windows and Ubuntu.
- (2023-02-28, v:1.4.141) Vjaceslavs Levs: Some tabs and groups/windows do not open
After some time the whole groups/windows refuse to open. Clicking on them does nothing as clicking on any tabs within those groups. The only workaround is to create another windows/group and start moving everything there, but after a while same thing happens.
- (2022-03-24, v:1.4.141) Modwri Facpla: No access!?
I can't access my tree of tabs OR make a backup! This is awful! Please help.
- (2022-03-20, v:1.4.141) Adrian Tudor: Doesn't open
I click on the icon in Chrome and it doesn't open. Absolutely nothing happens. I tried disabling and enabling it. Restarted windows but still the same problem.
- (2022-03-19, v:1.4.141) Alan Mortensen: Can't get the license I just bought to be recognized.
I already emailed about this but wasn't sure if this was a better channel to get help. I bought a license key, but when I load the license page nothing happens. I had a previous license which I thought expired (which is why I bought the new one) because that one won't load either. I tried turning off all my popup blocking/ad blocking kinda stuff to see if that's the problem, but no change. Have google permissions changed somehow?
- (2022-03-10, v:1.4.141) Laura Leonides: Unable to drag and drop tabs
Recently (probably for a couple of weeks now), I am not able to drag and drop tabs to put them in a different window. Every time I drag them, a new tab is opened in the existing group. I am on Ubuntu Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS, using Chrome Version 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit).
- (2022-03-09, v:1.4.141) Rich Edelman: Window Names
Hi, Just installed. Nice. When will you support window names? And tab group names? Thanks rich
- (2022-03-06, v:1.4.141) Tara Sketchley: App will no longer start
I accidentally closed the app; now, when I ask it to open/start, I can see it begin to open. That only lasts for the length of a flash, then I'm taken (through Chrome) to the TabOutliner webpage, to change my settings. Please help! thank you :-)
- (2022-03-02, v:1.4.141) Chaitanya R: Not working
One tab extension is better than this. Because it isn't working on kiwi-browser kiwi-browser running on most updated chromium. Basically we need to provide collect error permission to make it work like other common tab manager extension. But it isn't detecting any tab at all.
- (2022-02-27, v:1.4.141) Lucas Tsao: are you guys stop supporting new chrome or dead
are you guys stop supporting new chrome or dead. cant backup and lost everything
- (2022-02-26, v:1.4.141) Amit Shah: Back-up Error
Hi, I've been using Tabs Outliner for quite a while now & it’s been working great. But for the past week, I've been getting an error that it can’t back up my tabs. I thought I'd reinstall it, which just made things many times worse. I lost my entire tab structure & I had paid for it a long time ago which always transferred over but it didn’t after I reinstalled it. I thought I would pay again but it’s not even acknowledging my purchase. Now I can't even edit what I have there to even recreate it. Please help!
- (2022-02-26, v:1.4.141) Steven: Crashes
A way to disable the Extension's ability to remember crashed Sessions.
- (2022-02-12, v:1.4.141) D D: how can I pay for use on brave
I have tried a few years now to pay for this extension. please advise. It just will not work with brave it seems. Payment upgrade that is
- (2022-02-03, v:1.4.141) Slav Gluhov: I am not able to pay the extension
Please contact me at [email protected]
- (2022-01-26, v:1.4.141) Gary Lee: Need to Reorganized your Trees into 3 Main Tabs
I bought your extension. I have over 800 tabs. However the trees are still very messy with all current tabs, saved tabs and crash tabs all together. Can you make 3 Main Tabs on the Top of the menu and separate them accordingly? like how I suggested below: Current Session | Saved Session | Crashed Session
- (2022-01-25, v:1.4.141) Jonathan van Clute: Duplicate window created on every launch.
Been using the free version for years, love it except... every single time you quit & relaunch, whatever saved windows you had open at the time are duplicated a second time as "Window" with all the same tabs in them. So if you don't realize this at first and begin working with this window thinking it's your same "saved/named" window, you will not actually be working in the window/tab set you think you are. And if like me you open your browser every day on a particular machine, don't do a lot with it, then shut down at the end of the day, then every single day you get ANOTHER duplicate of whatever window you were using, and eventually discover you have 68 windows you need to delete from the tree. It's quite annoying. The manager should really just always re-launch in the exact identical state you left it in, period.
- (2022-01-24, v:1.4.141) Bali Dave: Developer's website is "dead"
It's just a redirect to the Chrome web store. I'm having an issue with trying to allowing Chrome Profile Email access (req'd for paid access which I have paid for and used for a while) -- it just is a loop, and I can't enable. The support email ([email protected]) isn't responding. TabsOutliner is great and I am glad to offer more $$ support if needed, but I can't get anywhere with this. Anyone else having this problem??? Any workarounds?
- (2022-01-21, v:1.4.141) Sorin Manole: Global Shortcut to Rename current window
Please add a global shortcut to renat the current window. I have the following use case: I want to use windows for a single purpose, and also be able to determine that purpose by later looking in tabs outliner (or event in the window title). That can be achieved by asking for a name when opening a window, or allowing it to be renamed at any point quicly through a global shortcut. Thank you.
- (2022-01-18, v:1.4.141) P-A Solberg: BackUp
I use Edge. Will backup work with Google Drive?
- (2022-01-16, v:1.4.141) Jesús: Price paid mode
What is the price, please?
- (2022-01-08, v:1.4.141) Dan Bridson: Respect tab-grouped histories
Hi (as a premium/paid user) I'd like to see tab groups remembered in your offering. Is this planned? Thanks!
- (2022-01-05, v:1.4.141) Lior Shifer: Naming the window in tabs-outliner will name the real chrome window
Hey, I see that there is an option in chrome to give a name for a window. I just wonder whether the name that I have just given to the window in the tabs-outliner can be used for the real chrome window. Apricate every answer, thanks!
- (2022-01-01, v:1.4.141) Thomas Elam: Lost all previous sessions!
I paid for "Tabs Outliner Paid Mode License Key" on 8/13/2016, Order ID "TAB160813-6811-21114", although I have not used the pro features in a long time. I love and depend upon Tabs Outliner. Today I had the heart-stopping experience of seeing all the old tabs missing from Tabs Outliner in the Google Chrome profile where I do my work on my M1 iMac. Is there a way to bring at least some of the tabs back? I tried restoring /Users/tom/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions from my Time Machine backup, but that didn't fix the problem. I don't want to restore a complete backup using Migration Assistant unless it is necessary. (See https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT203981 .) I also have an M1 iMac and an M1 MacBook Pro where I have Google Chrome installed. I have synced the Google Chrome profile where I do my work so that I could have the same Tabs Outliner data on all three Macs. All the tabs except for a few recent ones exist in my 2012 iMac. I hope at least I can get those tabs to show up on my M1 iMac. However, I would like to get all the tabs back if they exist in my Time Machine backup. I don't know if it matters, but apparently the license key got uninstalled from my 2012 iMac where I installed it. I have some Tabs Outliner backups on Google Drive, but they are so old that they are missing most of my tabs. Please help me get my tabs back! Thanks.
- (2021-12-20, v:1.4.141) Samwise210: Saved state for tabs?
With the paid version, if I save, close, and then restore a window full of tabs, will the tabs maintain their history + position in the tab?
- (2021-12-15, v:1.4.141) Piecev Cake: Copy instructions page???
Hi, I couldn't select and copy the "How To Use Basics" text in the Tabs Outliner popup window, so clicked the print button, the tab that opens is partly selectable, but the collapsed parts won't expand, would be great if this could be fixed as I like to keep and annotate instructions in Word... TYVM
- (2021-12-10, v:1.4.141) Вася Хан: to much ssd writes
83993 GB 16.11 84632 GB 18.11 after removing 88417 GB 09.12 88430 GB 10.12
- (2021-11-24, v:1.4.141) David Hernando Sancha: Drag and drop is not working
Hi! Good afternoon! I have realised that, starting recently, I can't drag and drop new windows or groups. It's also failing for moving existing windows or groups. My chrome version is Version 97.0.4692.20 (Official Build) Thank you very much
- (2021-11-13, v:1.4.141) Dennis Knox: Tabs Outlier has disappeared
On restarting Chrome the Tabs Outlier had disappeared. It is still seen in the extensions but does not appear as a window. How do I get it back?