Add syntax highlighting, beautification and hotkeys to Blogger posts html editor.
This extension is for those who: a. loves Blogger platform b. prefers write posts in html c. doesn't feel fulfilled with an original Blogger html editor There are html syntax highlight, html beautification and following hotkeys in the first version: Beautify html: Ctrl-B Insert image: Ctrl-I Publish/Update: Ctrl-J Save/Revert to draft: Ctrl-K Preview: Ctrl-L Close: Ctrl-Q The only English interface is supported. There will be support for theme switch and Mac in future versions. OR maybe something even more mind blowing than Mac support.
- (2020-03-13) HMLearning: Deberia dejar la opcion de vista editora de blogger, y le daria las 5 estrellas.
- (2019-05-02) Kang Rian: Awesome! https://info.jasa-design.web.id
- (2017-12-05) Vinayak SP: Though the extension is good but it is only for HTML editing.... Keep the default shortcut icons... add more shortcuts... let user customize any shortcut....
- (2016-08-27) Sam Nordberg: For what it does, it works very well. But you're limited to ONLY composing posts in HTML mode. Install this extension and you can NEVER compose in the normal mode until you remove the extension. If it can be edited to allow switching back and forth between views, then it would deserve 5 stars. Good effort otherwise, but this one issue is crucial.
- (2016-01-17) Alexandra Sobhani: I have the same comments as Nathan - wish I could write my post in the generic "compose" mode and this only replaced the "HTML" tab.
- (2015-09-27) Nathan Rees: I really like the way it looks and works but I would like to toggle back to the original blogger editor easily without having to disable the extension
- (2021-01-11, v:1.0) play list: not work
this ekstention not work again
- (2019-10-19, v:1.0) A. Abdul Mustahab ツ: Update for draft.blogger
thank you for your extensions. I was greatly helped by your blessings. but there are a few problems that I experienced after an update from blogger. Can this extensions be updated to be used in draft.blogger.com?