This extension will provide WYSIWYG editor for VSTS Wiki
This extension enhance the editor experience for VSTS or Azure DevOps Wiki. It uses a WYSIWYG editor instead of the markdown text and preview side by side. Now users will edit and see the final formatted text. They will be able to create tables, headers, other formatting without remembering the mark down cheats..
- (2021-09-20) Diederik Wentink: Doesn't do anything at dev.azure.com
- (2020-10-13) Rabeya Begum: Does not seem to work. Is there a compatibility issue with OS or browser? Devs pls respond
- (2020-09-29) Ben Levenson: As others said, does not work
- (2020-02-20) Not working at all.
- (2020-02-02) Andrei Sbarnea: Not working at the date of review.
- (2019-12-20) Sascha Kobus: This extension does not work for me.
- (2019-12-18) 홍길동: normally works well but doesn't work with new wiki experience preview feature enabled try to turn off the preview feature if it doesn't work
- (2019-09-28) Roman Sheynin: Doesn't work
- (2019-08-02) John Minor: Doesn't appear to work at all.