For Amazon's Mechanical Turk (mturk.com). Adds ability to mark HIT groups ignored. Saves group ids you ignore in localstorage.
This extension adds a link 'ignore' to the right side of a group (just after the link "View a HIT in this group." Clicking the ignore link will mark a group as ignored which is visually represented by 'greying out' the group. This is useful if you are seeing the same group appear while browsing for HITs and want to mark them as groups you are not interested in. Note that even while ignored a group is still fully functional on the site. It is only altered visually.
- (2016-12-10) Miranda Miller: Only had it for a day but love it! There are so many HITs that are for specific groups/people that I don't qualify for. This makes it much easier to scroll through the site.
- (2016-05-15) eydie saunders: love it
- (2015-03-03) S. NJRAS: It doesn't seem to work?
- (2017-12-28, v:0.2.1) Rickest Rick: Will there be an updated version for the new mturk site?
I really loved this extension while using the old mturk site, sadly it doesn't work for the new site now.
- (2017-11-18, v:0.2.1) Jackie Harris: how does it work?
how does this work? how can I block a requester?
- (2016-12-23, v:0.2.1) How does this work?
I don't think this worked for me.