Adds the option to suppress the download tray or add a keyboard shortcut (default Alt+K) to close it.
A simple extension that adds a "close download tray" keyboard shortcut to Chrome, along with an option to prevent the tray from appearing in the first place.
- (2019-09-03) Jackson Murphy: Not working. Chrome Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit) MacOS Sierra Version 10.12.6
- (2019-05-22) TT RD: This does not do as it says. The shortcut key only closes the download shelf/bar, but as soon as a new download is finished, the download shelf pops back up. In so this app does not disable but only hides the download shelf. 1 star rated because i couldn't rate it a 0...
- (2018-11-11) Vraja D: This and the other by Novikov are both adware, I get tons of ads on Facebook with either one, with an adblocker, they don't have to be activated either for these two extensions to deliver ads. I'm talking like tons of ads. Plus they only work sporadically at disabling the download bar. Stay away.
- (2018-06-24) Ricardo Cordero Dávila: no funciona
- (2017-06-29) Calvin Young: Why does Google not give us a simple keyboard shortcut? Thankfully random nerds on the internet got my back. So simple. So good.
- (2019-10-12, v:0.0.1.1) __ Claire __: It stopped working. Maybe with the new chrome? The Alt-K keypress works, but the automatic suppression simply does not.
It stopped working. Maybe with the new chrome? The Alt-K keypress works, but the automatic suppression simply does not.