Prevent website from accessing itself visibility info
Some website use the Page Visibility API ( https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Page_Visibility_API ) to behavior differently when the user switch to other browser tabs. Sometimes it's not what you want. This extension totally disables the whole Page Visibility API so websites would never know that their pages are not visible even all.
- (2021-01-07) specktorte: Finaly found something, my pornhub starts stopping my video when i switched the Tab :))
- (2020-12-18) Burak Şahin: AWESOME WORK THANK YOU https://testdrive-archive.azurewebsites.net/Performance/PageVisibility/Default.html i try on website and its work
- (2020-08-20) Donco Marachi: Thank you very much for this extension. It worked for me on YouTube. I'm using kiwi browser on Android and Ineeded an extension that would let me listen to YouTube videos while I use other apps.
- (2020-03-25) Benjamin Trolio: I don't think it works, at least not for HTML5 Visibility API
- (2020-03-24) Robert Grøndahl Winther: Didn't work on Twitter (videos stop when they are not visible).
- (2019-05-14) Selena Williams: Keep up the great work and add a picture to the extension as a logo lol