Allows to parse tasks directly from browser.
This extension transfers data to CHelper plugin for IntelliJ Idea to create new tasks based on opened problem statements and not usable without after mentioned plugin. For more info on CHelper and to leave your feedback visit https://codeforces.com/blog/entry/18974
- (2019-07-20) Lokesh Govindu: Very very good productive tool. Excellent.
- (2019-06-04) Mikhail Gaydashevskiy: Very good!
- (2018-08-17) Not working on mac + chrome. Does not create task automatically.
- (2018-06-19) Puskar Deb: Really helpful during competitions.
- (2018-01-11) Aayush Varshney: not working on codechef
- (2017-11-23) Fusong Ju: excellent
- (2017-08-04) abdul aowal: Awesome. It saves a lot of time during competition.
- (2017-07-26) Stepan Klevleev: thanks!
- (2017-06-12) Felipe: great
- (2017-03-13) In competitive programming especially in challenges time matters. So what is the use of CHelper plugin & extension? In single click of chrome extension, creates new module (not project) in eclipse/idea IDE. Takes test cases with input & expected output. You only need to concentrate on how to apply the solution than doing regular setup task.
- (2015-05-24) Agostinho Junior: Excellent extension for programming contests. Love it!
- (2015-01-27) Hieu Nguyen Trung: This extension help me very much in the programming contest. Thanks you very much!!