Insert random quotes in your GMail emails.
This extensions allows random quotes to be inserted in your Gmail's emails. INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Find a list of quotes you want to be randomly inserted in your Gmail emails. Separate each quote by a new line. 2. Insert the quotes into the extension's options (open the options by clicking on the extension icon in your browser). 3. Compose a new Gmail email and the quote should be automatically inserted in the message. Source code for this project is available on Github: https://github.com/raisen/Random-Quotes If you have any problem with this extension, please email me at thevegancoder at gmail dot com GET INVOLVED If you want to help this project, would you mind designing a cool app icon and some screenshots? Please email me at weyseal at gmail dot com Project source at: https://github.com/raisen/Random-Quotes Please use the github website to report issues with this extension as it's easier for me to reply, thanks!
- (2019-09-04) Linda LUCASEY: Seems to be working perfectly. Thanks so much for this little tool.
- (2015-03-26) Raphael Cortez: Very good app. Thank you.
- (2013-09-26) Maria Fernanda Cassias: DIdn't work for me
- (2012-12-26) John Swartz: need instructions
- (2012-05-29) Frank Zondlo: DIdn't work for me
- (2020-06-26, v:1.3.1) Steven van Dieten: doesn't work
I use Gmail through Gsuite. I added some quotes, but nothing happens when i compose a new message
- (2012-10-18, v:1.0) David Lee: Does this worrk?
It doesn't seem to work at all for me...