View and restore recently closed Tabs and Windows
A page for Recently Closed Tabs, following the design of the History and Downloads pages. Click a Tab or Window to restore it. Keyboard shortcut: Alt+Z. To change the shortcut, paste this into the address bar: chrome://extensions/shortcuts The Trashcan and Window icons in this extension, as well as icons in promotional images, are in the public domain and available from http://paomedia.github.io/small-n-flat/
- (2020-09-15) River: Exactly what I needed!
- (2020-02-06) Lurker M: Absolutely horrible.
- (2019-02-16) i love you.
- (2019-02-01) 余宗翰: This app is really useful and is exactly what I need!
- (2018-12-06) Michael Yoon: 'Wish I could increase the history
- (2017-05-26) ВАСЯ пупкин: Good. Usefull.
- (2020-08-19, v:2.2.2) John Payne: too late?
My kid opened a new window, closed the window with all my other tabs (50?), and then closed the new window. Chrome only gives me the option to restore the one new window, not all the rest. Is it too late for me to save them if I install your app now? Or does it have to have been running when the incident happened?
- (2020-01-07, v:2.1.0) ВАСЯ пупкин: Please!
Add an option to open page in new tab. Thank you.
- (2018-12-06, v:2.1.0) Michael Yoon: History
Increase history (option)?
- (2017-05-26, v:1.1.1) ВАСЯ пупкин: Request
Can you add a close button for every link?