View and restore recently closed Tabs and Windows
A page for Recently Closed Tabs, following the design of the History and Downloads pages. Click a Tab or Window to restore it. Keyboard shortcut: Alt+Z. To change the shortcut, paste this into the address bar: chrome://extensions/shortcuts The Trashcan and Window icons in this extension, as well as icons in promotional images, are in the public domain and available from http://paomedia.github.io/small-n-flat/
- (2023-09-04) lquidcube: That's what i need thanks !
- (2022-09-23) Lane Phillips: This extension is a lifesaver. The browser's own recently closed list only keeps 8 entries, but I was able to use this extension to restore windows that had been pushed off that list.
- (2021-10-04) Donna Anand: Just saved me, closed a window with 60+ tabs open in groups and didn't realize it until over an hour later since I had multiple windows open. Couldn't see it in the list, so I downloaded this and it was all there. Thank you!
- (2021-09-26) harelsap1: this is single-handedly the most useful extension in the entire chrome web store, it VERY rarely malfunctions but even then it still works
- (2021-02-08) Gary V: This extension is awesome! I thought I had lost several tab (73) of them that I was working on because Google only retains the the last 8 and this extension brought back the group that had been bumped off the list after a restart. Great work guys! Thanks
- (2020-09-15) River: Exactly what I needed!
- (2020-02-06) Jalan Marshall: Absolutely horrible.
- (2019-02-16) i love you.
- (2019-02-01) Tsung-Han Yu: This app is really useful and is exactly what I need!
- (2018-12-06) NiteCyper: 'Wish I could increase the history
- (2017-05-26) ВАСЯ пупкин: Good. Usefull.
- (2023-04-01, v:2.2.5) Stephen Day: This may be a stupid question
How do I add the extension?
- (2020-08-19, v:2.2.2) John Payne: too late?
My kid opened a new window, closed the window with all my other tabs (50?), and then closed the new window. Chrome only gives me the option to restore the one new window, not all the rest. Is it too late for me to save them if I install your app now? Or does it have to have been running when the incident happened?
- (2020-01-07, v:2.1.0) ВАСЯ пупкин: Please!
Add an option to open page in new tab. Thank you.
- (2018-12-06, v:2.1.0) NiteCyper: History
Increase history (option)?
- (2017-05-26, v:1.1.1) ВАСЯ пупкин: Request
Can you add a close button for every link?