Blocks dailymail.co.uk links, because you don't need that rubbish in your life.
Sometimes you'll be sent on a collision course with the Daily Mail website, whether you like it or not. This extension helps keep your world a little less hateful, in the face of such horror.
- (2020-06-22) CrankCase08: It doesn't work as expected. I'm still plagued with unwanted Daily Mail article notifications and it stops me connecting to the website when I choose to do so.
- (2020-01-07) Helen Chua: Fantastic, been using this for a while now and it has saved me many times from the Daily Heil.
- (2019-01-28) Susan Douglass: Cat gifs instead of hate and bile, it's a no brainer.
- (2018-04-28) Andrew Wilson: #DontFundHate
- (2017-12-27) Craig H: Thanks for the extension, glad to never accidentally send traffic to these disgusting people.
- (2017-12-20) Ethan Hendrick: The perfect extension to battle the era of "fake news"
- (2017-12-01) Jason Holt: A much needed extension
- (2017-10-20) Ahmed Ahmed: anything that stops that spew from spreading is good in my book.
- (2017-06-09) Matthew Collett: excellent product !!!! any chance you could make on for The Sun ?
- (2017-06-02) nems y: My IT department installs this by default on all of our new computers. It's the extension I never knew I needed. 10/10.
- (2017-06-02) Mitch Yarchin: works like a charm
- (2017-06-02) Brett Rhodes: Brilliant. Good riddance to these lying, hateful vermin.
- (2017-06-02) Willychimp: This extension really came in handy once i read about how the Daily Mail writes about other personnel in the news industry. This group of journalist swine will never feed me their rancid schlop.
- (2017-05-10) Chris Wellings: This extension has been protecting me from the UK's most popular far-right hate comic for a long time - thanks!
- (2017-04-16) Evan: Quality!
- (2017-02-21) Barry Young: This is great, but could you make add an option to view puppy videos instead?
- (2017-02-16) Perfect. I wish there was a mobile version!
- (2017-01-20) Sam Corrs: Install this and you too can be ignorant of facts and reality.
- (2016-11-15) Oliver Corbett: Brilliant
- (2016-11-12) jon ryan: Excellent idea
- (2016-11-03) neal simpson: Yes! Thank you!
- (2016-11-02) Sonny Sanjay Vadgama: CATS!
- (2016-08-10) Lance Lewis: Now no one can make me read that vomit called dailymail.
- (2016-04-12) Rob 1980: statistically speaking 2% of the time the Daily Mail is right 100% of the time
- (2016-02-04) Gill O'Connor: Joyous! I totally forgot I'd downloaded this because it's been so long since I fell into a DM trap, but it caught me out today and I was fair chuffed to see cute cats instead. Hurray!
- (2015-07-02) James Smyth: Thanks!
- (2015-06-02) Al Pagan: A great extension that works as both a form of activism, and solves a real world need for reducing the flood of xenophobic, racist, sexist, ignorant bile that spews from this tabloid rag.
- (2020-06-22, v:1.6.0) james gallimore: Daily mail blocker not blocking
made the mistake of looking at an article in the Daily Mail. I thought I had blocked it, but news item keep on popping up
- (2019-11-23, v:1.6.0) Jane Korbett: why isn't this extension blocking dailymail.co.uk on my computer?
dailymail.co.uk windows still pop up on my screen
- (2017-06-23, v:1.6.0) Lee Davison: The Sun
Just looking for another extension to block or warn for the sun too. Perhaps there could be an option for both and this extension could just be called "Hateful rag blocker" :D
- (2017-05-18, v:1.6.0) Removing DM blocker
Hi J. Seen your answer on removing DM blocker in support section I've removed it. Thanks C.
- (2017-05-18, v:1.6.0) Daily Mail blocker
Hi. I only wanted to block the pop up ads not the DM site. How do I remove you Blocker? Cheers C.
- (2016-03-01, v:1.5.0) Lisa Marconi: android
Hi, just downloaded this on my computer, want to get it on my android now as well but when I come to the page in chrome on my phone it doesn't give me the option to add to Chrome. Does this work on mobiles? Thanks
- (2015-03-22, v:1.5.0) Allan Trout: guardian
Why not do the same to the guardian