webPass - Chrome Extension
webPass works in conjunction with Stoneware Unified Workspace version 6.2 (and later) to provide single sign-on (SSO) capabilities within Google Chrome. You must be authenticated to a Unified Workspace server in order to use this extension.
- (2020-10-21) peju smith: so good
- (2020-10-16) Lacey Angel: It does not work !!
- (2020-10-13) GTØØSTÜPID: We should report it till it has to get deleted and then we could go on all the websites we wanted to go on i'm just saying its not a bad idea ( if my school sees this its a jokey joke )
- (2020-09-04) The0neAndOnlyNoob: Useless. Doesn't do anything.
- (2020-08-26) Ayren Lytle: Says its installed, but never works.
- (2020-08-14) Skull Knight: When I try to click on the extension it just leads back to the chrome store.
- (2020-08-10) Jessica Jenson: Has not worked on my new chromebook since the march of this year.
- (2020-04-16) AFOLABI BABALOLA: it works
- (2020-03-31) Ashley Nail: Does NOT work I tried doing My stuff But Its NOT WORKING!!!! :( I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE IT!!!!!!!! :( I do not Suggest you use this Its not really good. I AM ABOUT TO DELETE IT :( Seriously though i Have NO IDEA HOW THIS WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
- (2020-02-04) Anthony Guevara: Don't even know how it got installed. Seems like malware.
- (2019-08-15) Teertha Patil: IT DIDN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2018-09-27) Kristi Laei: Doesn't work!!! I tried adding and removing several times. Says its installed and I get an error webPass SSO Extension not detected. I can see that its installed in the corner of the screen. Would not recommend!
- (2018-09-24) bananas supplier: Just another web-browser tool, but did help with what it's supposed to.
- (2018-04-30) Andy: Nothing to thrill about, it's good.
- (2018-04-14) Timi Babalola: Amazing Work In The School I Work In
- (2017-07-21) Yuliya Demchak: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "webPass". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2017-03-20) Matthew Falkner: Does not work. Seems like malware.
- (2017-02-24) Ryan Montgomery: really good
- (2017-02-06) yousplelledthis wrong: it does not work
- (2016-12-23) Grahame Cenkner: I have it installed, and popups off, but when I use the system-check is says: "webPass SSO Extension not detected" (I can see it installed in the top right!)
- (2016-10-05) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "webPass". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2014-07-15) Dan Verwolf: When used alongside webNetwork 6.2 (and later), the webPass extension allows users to setup Single Sign-On to log them in automatically to their favorite websites. Remember, this extension ENABLES the feature inside of webNetwork. Users don't really do anything with the extension on its own.
- (2013-10-18) Tyler Brim: When I click on the WebPass extension in the address bar (the extension itself that was installed), it pulls up WebPass within the Chrome App Store. It's a loooooooo...p!
- (2013-09-24) Joe Scan: Not sure how to use this extension, I can't seem to find any documentation on how to actually use this with stoneware. Right now SSO is like pulling teeth and would love help getting this working.
- (2013-09-20) Makes Single Sign-On so easy.