Downloads art from Pixiv artists with one click! Supports albums and single images.
Pixiv Art Downloader lets you download art as you browse through Pixiv. To use, go to the image or album and click Megumin (the extension icon) or press Alt+Shift+V. The extension will download the image or album under the subfolder "Pixiv Art Downloader" in your Chrome downloads folder. The subfolder can be renamed in the options for the extension, or uncheck the box to download directly to the Chrome downloads folder. v1.2.11: Updated extension to hopefully be more robust with internal Pixiv changes. Please check "Automatically allow access on the following sites" under Site access on the extension page. Notes: 1. The extension downloads images in their original resolution, so make sure you're logged in to Pixiv or the extension won't work. 2. Don't close the Chrome tab before the extension finishes downloading the entire album/artist page or the remaining images will not be downloaded. 3. All thumbnails have to be loaded on an artist page before it can be properly downloaded. Otherwise the images/albums associated with the thumbnails that aren't loaded may not be downloaded. 4. Unfortunately, you cannot change the subfolder outside of the Chrome Downloads directory, so please change your default directory in Settings > Advanced > Downloads Location for Chrome first, then the subfolder in the options menu of the extension.
- (2020-01-17) The Otiosis Ch: how to download an album?
- (2020-01-05) Chinmoy Barman: never worked
- (2020-01-04) Mr Vauxs: Can't download multiple images
- (2019-09-30) Kazuaki Shimazaki: Does not move at all. Removing now.
- (2019-09-27) finnishgameplaysgmailcom: Works every 5% of the time maybe and then breaks and is just a useless button, when it worked though like once or twice it was good.
- (2019-08-16) Mad Fik: Working again! Very convenient extension 👍
- (2019-04-12) Adam Yik: Liked the app, also please add the option to disable resetting to default file directory on where it will be saved, so that once you saved the first picture, on the second one will remember the directory. EDIT: doesn't work with the newest version of pixiv, as they changed the preview layout.
- (2019-04-07) Toonz: It worked on the first day, but then it doesn't work after then up until now :( Will be a very good extension if this problem get fixed Click the extension but doesn't download the images Please fix this
- (2019-03-02) Shane Leslie: Yeah, doesn't work. I don't know how garbage that doesn't at all function can be allowed on the store. If it's broken, fix it or get rid of it.
- (2018-06-06) CTK TK: cannot use
- (2018-05-30) sdad1 balqwds: Doesn't seem to work anymore..
- (2018-02-28) The Dark Smurf: Does not work at all.
- (2018-01-31) Andrew Stroup: Keeps needing to be restarted, need to be able to block download if filename already exists, so when restarting, you don't end up with hundreds of copies of the same image.
- (2017-12-16) Benji PC: Very simple downloader, just one click and you can get the full size images quickly. Few things that need to be fixed: the folder destinations and the usability of the extension without restarting/waiting every few downloads.
- (2017-08-02) Otto Laari: works flawlessly