SlinkyApp is an extension that allows you to create templates for LinkedIn messages, InMails, and introductions.
This is an application to help improve sales efficiency. It enables you to send messages, InMails, and introductions on LinkedIn. To get started, install the browser extension into your chrome browser. Navigate to the Slinky icon on the top right corner of the browser and select 'Load Profile'. Once you've authenticated through Google, you can edit your Message, InMail and Introduction templates. Slinky will automatically display its controller when you're on relevant pages on LinkedIn. Good luck!
- (2016-11-27) Limesh Parekh: Could not make it work. and surprisingly the author is not repling since almost two years.
- (2016-05-26) Jeffrey Rufino: It doesn't load :/
- (2016-03-09) Pierre-luc Deniel: Not working...very good idea ! please find the problem
- (2016-01-22) not working...
- (2016-01-06) Madusha Cooray: Not working
- (2015-11-30) It doesn't work, don't download waste of time.
- (2015-05-21) Frederico Carvalho: Great app. A few problems to solve in "Load Profile" and recognize your edit messages.
- (2015-02-13) Connie Hampton: I'm so glad to have found this!! One click for my repeatedly used messages!
- (2015-08-03, v:2.1.2) Zorka Kovacevich: Does this app work or not?
I've installed it but it doesn't let me do anything with it. What's the status or am I doing something wrong?
- (2015-05-21, v:2.1.2) Frederico Carvalho: Frequent Problems
I use chrome, and I have frequent problems. Sometime it's works, sometimes not. Example: 1. When I load profile, it open a new page with a code, but it does not connect. 2. When I try do click in he button again, delays opening. It's a great app, but for me, does not work all the time
- (2014-12-12, v:2.1.2) Problem with the App
Hi! Is Slinky still functional? It's an awesome concept but the app seems outdated. I'm not seeing any features or message categories as shown in the app screenshot. Can you help?