Saves HTML tables to an Excel spreadsheet.
--- FYI --- I highly recommend using my other extension "Table Capture" instead of this extension. It is much more robust and feature rich. That extension is free, but you can upgrade to Table Capture Pro to be able to download directly to Excel. Table Capture: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/table-capture/iebpjdmgckacbodjpijphcplhebcmeop --- This extension makes it super easy to download HTML tables as Excel (XLS, XLSX) spreadsheets and CSV files. It makes it simple to copy tables to the clipboard as well. Features: - Custom delimiters - Excel, CSV file downloads - Copy properly delimited tabular content to the clipboard - Stupid-easy to use
- (2018-04-19) melvin ros: i cant seem to select a particular file to paste the data with. its always a new file. just same as VBA
- (2018-03-06) Larry Hill: This is the best utility I could find on the market after a couple hours of searching - most can't handle tables with any sorts of irregularities. And George was incredibly helpful considering this is a pretty low-cost item.
- (2018-02-13) Mark Ostlund: Sweet! Works exactly as you want it to. You can cut and paste directly into google sheets or excel and it maintains the sheet structure perfectly. Contacted George Mike about a nitty thing and an update showed up right away. Scary!
- (2018-01-08) Jim Cooley: Haven't used it all that much (okay, twice!), but when I discovered "Export to Excel" wasn't working on IE 11 and Off2003, I figured $3.00 was worth a shot. It works! Only complaint is that when the export function is computing or completed you don't see much in the way of a response until you click around a bit.
- (2017-09-23) Achin Batra: Does exactly what you expect, big time saver!
- (2019-11-20, v:2.9) Arun kumar: Licenses
Hi I need 4 license for chrome & 4 for Firefox. Is there any bundle pack available. tkx Arun
- (2019-10-21, v:2.9) Francesco Coppola: I need a refaund
My son accidentally purchase this plugin, but I don't need this... please ai cancelled the purchase but no money as been charged on my credit card...
- (2019-06-06, v:2.9) Phil Addison: ow to use?
There are loads of test pages, but I cannot find any instructions about how to actually use Table to Excel (TTE). I'm using Firefox and have TTE enabled. I see no special icon for it. I can select a table but no special right-click menu appears. I can ^V copy and paste into excel but that is no different from doing the same without TTE. I must be missing something?!?!
- (2019-04-12, v:2.9) Marco Di Pilla: Local file
Hi, does the extension works with (huge) local HTML files (not http but c:\users\ecc\file.html)?
- (2019-03-25, v:2.9) Jose Maldonado: SUM doesn't work on cells with numbers
I just bought Table to Excel. The table looks great, but I cannot use the SUM function on cells that have numbers. I've tried formatting them as currency and number, but nothing. Please help. Really like this product, but it won't help much if I can get it to work.
- (2018-10-09, v:2.8) Kevin Thomas: Table Capture
When capturing an HTML table, it tries to paste all the columns/rows into one column rather than as columns and rows. Any suggestions?
- (2018-04-19, v:2.7) melvin ros: can this paste to a specific excel file and not a new one everytime?
can this paste to a specific excel file and not a new one everytime?
- (2018-04-19, v:2.7) melvin ros: cant read table
Table found: 0