Download HTML tables in MS Excel style CSV format.
Simple to use! Right click on the table, then select 'Download table as CSV' from the context menu. Alternatively you can click the icon and then click on the table to download The extension downloads the HTML tables in MS Excel style CSV format. Images will be show in the CSV file as the source URL. Inputs and text-areas will be indicated in the CSV file with a '(i)' Note: Sometimes special characters, symbols will not look as you might expect, this is not a bug, rather a limitation of the format. Attempts to follow RFC4180 Source code: https://github.com/arktiv/table-csv-chrome
- (2021-09-15) James Harley: Fast and easy way to download a table on a site. Very useful!
- (2021-09-09) Gerhard Burger: Works just as advertised!
- (2021-08-30) hongrui zhang: 不支持中文
- (2021-05-30) Ryac Bartelefon: Wehn I click "download table as csv" it does not download or at least I can't see or find it anywhere
- (2020-09-22) Proper Purchasing: Very useful for day to day operations
- (2020-09-01) Josh Lloyd: Unfortunately did not work for me on Beatport when I wanted to download a list of my bought tracks. Other Table to CSV extensions managed to grab the data. Obviously room for improvement. Seems to work for others, and probably depends on the table layout or something.
- (2020-07-20) Carlos Vieites: Simple, use to use and effective. Get the job done without problems.
- (2019-11-28) Dang Quoc Thuyet: not working
- (2019-10-25) sphawk: some problems with double quotes
- (2019-06-23) Strife J: Very useful. Doesn't grab some cells if it's just a picture (wish it could write the tag/infotip into that cell value instead).
- (2019-04-16) Phoney Baloney: Spam/malware
- (2021-07-27, v:1.5) Eran Nagadi: The downloaded file is missing the ".csv" in the name file
this is solved by adding .csv but kinda misses the point of saving time
- (2020-08-04, v:1.5) Shot Stories: nothing is happening
I have selected the table and then the download to csv option but nothing is happening
- (2020-08-02, v:1.5) VFW10427 QM: Download of CSV files keeps going to my notepad
All my CSV files I try to download go directly to my note pad - how do I correct this [email protected]
- (2019-07-06, v:1.2) sohail lucky: apps
free call app not download why
- (2019-04-28, v:1.1) Robin Karinen: Variable based file naming
Could you add functionality where I could set the file name of the file to be saved? For starters it would be nice to be able to save based on element's value, say saving the csv file as "pagetitle".csv (based on <title> element).. Furthermore, there could be way to enable a date+time suffix, a running number and of course totally customizing the html element name which's value should be used as the name.