Download your full chrome history in Excel-readable csv and json
- (2020-10-13) Eric Hand: Would have taken days to get all that history that wont sync back! Just remember if you're not comfortable with the auth token being stored do make sure to revoke access afterwards. Otherwise everything is perfect in the code source wise. :)
- (2020-08-17) Sean Nelson: An ad. I need to export history, not engage in a sales pitch.
- (2020-04-02) Dilip Kushwaha: Why does it require google login
- (2019-02-14) Umrbek Matrasulov: there is no chance to upload csv format actually, in demo version, So, i don't think that someone should pay for it
- (2018-06-27) awes k: Works well for the most part. There is an issue where it does not detect history items separated by a few hours difference. In Chrome's history viewer, there is a vertical line connecting the two items. This extensions fails to export those two items, however exports the items above and below it. I'm not sure if this is an issue with how Google sends the history data or the extension itself. (Also, the amount of people rating this low because they don't know how to use JSON or understand unix time is ridiculous.)
- (2018-04-15) Christian Genco: Hey there! I'm the developer of Export History. I've just updated it to automatically format the date in an Excel-readable format for the .csv export. If you notice anything wrong, please let me know: https://twitter.com/cgenco Edit: The Chrome store looks like it's deleting all of my replies, and I can't figure out why. The best way to get support is to send me a tweet @cgenco 2018-04-15 Edit: files not downloading bug fixed
- (2017-11-19) Lukáš Krištof: Json export not working, csv is premium only so how should I know it even works and what it functionality is. You can also do the same or very similar (cant tell because I cant try this) with sqlite and save yourself a beer.
- (2017-05-16) Jesse Maddox: must pay for csv
- (2017-02-02) Ἀλέξανδρος μοναστήρι: Good stuff.
- (2017-01-12) Angela McCullars: I was not look for anything real detailed except link, date since google keeps changing there search history archive features this is a life savers. Thanks
- (2016-12-23) Carlos Eduardo Vanegas: no funciona
- (2016-10-06) Ad ba: unusable
- (2016-03-29) M Baker: I purchased the version to download to cvs but when I try and use it it keeps taking me back to purchase it. Waste of time!
- (2016-03-03) Ramie Abu-Zahra: I want the export function to show time and date of each site visit. This groups history at the site level. Is there any way to break that out?
- (2015-12-28) Matt Guthmiller: Does exactly what it says. All the people complaining about date/time issues are idiots. The timestamp is a standard unix timecode in microseconds (i.e. microseconds since January 1, 1970 UTC).
- (2015-11-11) Matt Burnham: Seems to do everything it says. And the date/time isn't really a mystery, just unix time to microsecond precision. For example a page I visited just now has a timestamp of 1447266185314.324, drop the last 6 digits and you get 1447266185, or 6:23:05 pm UTC Wednesday, November 11, 2015. Converting unix time to whatever format you need is left as an exercise for the reader.
- (2015-04-18) nag ware
- (2015-02-16) Matt Weth: Disappointed that I could not do anything useful with date/time. Makes this app completely useless to me.
- (2014-10-05) Peter Pidgeon: I purchased this app as I specifically needed to sort/search via time/date. The date/time zone is all wrong. I suspect it codes everything to US time zone (which one?) as history is 11 hours behind actual local browser history. Useless to me so I cancelled the purchase.
- (2014-08-28) James Rothschild: How do we turn the date into a readable format? Or what is the date format ? e.g.: 1409256690294.93 ??
- (2014-08-24) Anonymous Really: I'd have given a 5 star ... however the value listed for the "Last Time Visited" is some huge number that doesn't translate to anything you can recognize. Get that to list the Date and Time ( not just time like the history page shows ) and ... it'll be a 10 star extension
- (2014-07-08) Adam Smith: Does exactly what it says it does. Only thing I would add is if you are syncing your history, I would like to be able to export the device for the entry.
- (2014-07-02) John Clarke: Does what it says on the can! Having a little problem with datetime formatting, but the extension solves the need brilliantly!
- (2014-06-09) David Roundy: It doesn't do much, but it does exactly what I was looking for (and exactly what it advertises).
- (2014-04-26) ВАСЯ пупкин: Спасибо. Давно ждал такого дополнения! Жаль, что нельзя сделать импорт истории обратно в боаузер так же легко, как импорт закладок.
- (2014-03-24) Elisa Wilson: Does exactly what it says! I was able to export my history for the last several months and open it in Excel.
- (2020-10-15, v:2.2) SAM NASSIRI: Chrome extension to download History
You extension can only save the history for last three months-I wat to be able to save for at least few years, or as long as the age of my history-Please let me knw if it can be modified to do so. Thanks. My email address is [email protected]
- (2019-09-29, v:2.2) Øyvind Aker: History for no more than three months
I cancelled my purchase as it just downloaded my browsing history for the last 3 months or so. Needed lots more...
- (2019-08-15, v:2.2) Dan Locke: I don't understand your time stamp: 165252.E +12 as an example, what does that mean?
I am trying to figure out my time spent in different sites for the last 15 days. I don't know how to figure out the date from your last visitvisitTime stamp
- (2019-03-30, v:2.2) saya sudah download tapi di pc saya file nya tidak ada
export history saat mendownload tidak ke save d PC saya, Kenapa .thanks
- (2019-02-24, v:2.2) john power: Can't activate CSV
Hello, I have purchased your helpful plugin, but cannot activate the CSV export (I'm being asked to return to the Chrome store to purchase). Can you please help?
- (2019-01-08, v:2.2) Bought but can only get JSON not CSV
Hello, thanks for this handy code. I bought it however I can only get a JSON history. See here for screenshot https://ibb.co/pf2zT5H. If I choose csv it doesn't resolve and I get put back to the Google store.
- (2018-12-19, v:2.2) Bob Hob: Last Visit Time
Hello Sir! This program seems pretty cool! I was messing around with it for a bit like visiting pages at a certain time to see the change in Last Visit Time, but I still do not get the significance of it. Can you tell me? Thanks!
- (2018-07-27, v:2.2) Anish Reddy: Not available
price not available. not available for download
- (2018-07-06, v:2.2) Functionality
Christian, not an expert, excuse the dim questions. Browsing a site for several hours, accidentally hit close, have the site url but 'history of navigation thro pages' gone. Done this several times & its annoying. Looking for an extension that will journal exploration of pages & sites automatically, will only purge when I manually purge it, can dump the journal to excel. Can your tool do this?
- (2018-04-07, v:2.0) bj jones: Does not work properly
Installed app, then selected the option for CSV export. Nothing happens, no downloads, nothing after numerous attempts. Please refund the $2.99
- (2018-03-26, v:2.0) Jimma Harvey: File no longer downloads
In either format