Copies HTML tables to the clipboard or exports them to Microsoft Excel, CSV, Google Sheets, Office 365, etc.
Table Capture gives you the ability to easily capture HTML tables for use in a spreadsheet, whether using Microsoft Excel, Office 365, Open Office, Google Sheets, etc. Last updated: 9/28/2020 Features: + Copy tables to the clipboard with the necessary column & row separators (tab and newline respectively) + Batch table operations: Copy multiple tables to the clipboard simultaneously. + Easily create a Google Doc from an HTML table + Capture tables that load as you scroll and multi-page tables with the Workshop + Capture div-based tables (or any repeating items in a website) by selecting text and launching the Table Capture Workshop Table Capture Pro features: + Download tables directly as an Excel speadsheet or as a CSV file + Export tables to Office 365 + Copy tables to the clipboard as Markdown text + Screenshot tables; download as PNG images + Site extraction "Recipes" for tables that require special handling Site-specific capture: + Notion (https://www.notion.so) + Airtable (Coming soon!) Support & Testing: + E-mail me for support: [email protected] + Before requesting support for issues you're having, please test the extension on the tables provided here: https://www.georgemike.com/tables/test/ + Please keep in mind: All spreadheet apps are different and it's difficult to ensure correct behavior among them. One last note: Reviews are great and much appreciated, but emailing me is so much more helpful when it comes to improving the extension.
- (2020-10-18) Simone Carcone: It works like a charm!
- (2020-10-05) Mateo Castano-Suarez: Goerge Mike was *unbelievable* with his customer service. He got back to me with a custom recorded video *showing* me how to best resolve a tricky issue. Great product, unbelievable service. Highly recommended.
- (2020-10-03) hanator: https://stats.nba.com/players/advanced/?sort=AGE&dir=1&Season=2011-12&SeasonType=Regular%20Season on this page I see the icon is activated but it s not working. Tested on more than dozens of pages(not NBA) but not worked at all What s this app for?
- (2020-10-02) Carlos Sanchez: Facil de usar, copia lo que tiene que copiar.
- (2020-09-30) Cristopher Silva: I was expecting more from this extension, it requires too much manjob to get it done right, it doesn't get images and format on the majority of the tables I tested, and make it look that all it does is copy the table to the clipboard, something that can be done without it
- (2020-09-02) Matt Ide: Fantastic. Saves tons of time. And if you have a question, the developer is super helpful and responds right away.
- (2020-08-18) Kelvin Findlay: The app is nice. I ran into an issue though. It has a great feature that lets you scroll through pagination and keep capturing table data. But when it takes too long to load the next page, the plugin can't capture the next page, leaving me to copy the table one page at a time. But when the table loads quickly it works beautifully!
- (2020-08-09) Hasini Charu: This extension is a life saver for me!! I use this tool to screenshot or copy the screenshot of the table to clipboard, which I haven't found in any other extension. I've been using it for quite sometime now. It is very easy to use and does exactly what I looked for. Also, the tech support by George has been quick and pleasant! Thank you for the amazing product!!
- (2020-08-07) Mojtaba Vahdati: The Amazing Extension!
- (2020-08-02) Ajedrez Life: useful
- (2020-07-26) Puneet Murthika: An amazing tool, super easy to use and love the customer support they offer to quickly trouble shoot things.
- (2020-07-25) Confluence ETL: Works like a charm! :)
- (2020-07-20) Maurizio caglieri: Herramienta muy útil, fácil de usar, totalmente recomendable.. Además excelente servicio de ayuda en línea. Very useful tool, easy to use, totally recommended. Also excellent online help service
- (2020-07-18) Gaetano Recchi: This extension optimally solves the problem of extracting a table from a web page to Excel. More: the extension is supported by incredibly fast and punctual assistance
- (2020-07-17) Daniel Jimenez: BUENISIMAAa
- (2020-07-11) Tech Concerns: I was having trouble scraping a website. Everytime you copy and paste the address you would be directed to an agreement page and the another captcha page so I could not use an extension that could only access the site by pasting. If I navigated to the page that I needed scraped, this extension worked perfectly and gave my the whole table !! Thanks!
- (2020-06-28) sanyam jain: This is awesome tool. Quick and Easy Peasy
- (2020-04-16) Nick Bragg: Simply put this extension is very well crafted, easy to use, and will save me dozens of hours of tedious copy and paste work. George, the developer, personally assisted me in getting it up and running as well. I could not have asked for more kind and quick help.
- (2020-04-16) Amarin Desigual: Excelente :)
- (2020-04-15) Jay D: This is a really nifty extension, and it's saved me a load of time. Highly recommend.
- (2020-04-10) nourshan yussef: not working, just a wast of time
- (2020-03-30) Gus Hamilton: Fantastic bit of software. Developer seems a real nice guy too, helped me with what was a stupid question!
- (2020-03-24) Ryan Waddell: Once I figured out the difference between Paged Tables and Dynamic tables, it was a breeze! Super easy to pull data out of tables.
- (2020-03-24) Alex Fest: George is THE MAN! I had wanted to do a very specific task with this tool and while it couldn't do it initially, George got in touch pretty much right away and actually helped me figure out a way to make it work for my purpose! I can't recommend this extension enough!
- (2020-03-19) Todd Nix: Works great, but you may have to play with it to get more complex web tables to work. Awesome support! Recommended!
- (2020-10-15, v:10.0.10) Tech Concerns: parent - child extraction
I learned how to scrape multiple pages. How do I scrape the child pages - one level down into the table
- (2020-10-07, v:10.0.10) Brian Wells: License Code
Hi George, I purchased a Pro License earlier this year and have now started using MS Edge so would like to activate on that browser. I will remove it from Chrome. Where can I find my License code to activate? Thanks Brian Wells
- (2020-06-05, v:9.9.35) Cody Boggs: Pro upgrade
Can't find the price associated w/ the upgrade to Pro anywhere.
- (2020-04-19, v:9.9.34) Rocio Campano Ramallo: Solo me extrae un artículo.
Hola buenos días, estoy intentando utilizar tu programa. Desde la página web belssia.com. Señalo los artículos y solo me extrae el primero. Me puedes dar alguna indicación. Gracias desde Mallorca. Rocio
- (2020-04-14, v:9.9.34) Pushprag Bhardwaj: copying of tables by a tampermonkey userscript
is it possible to control the copying of tables by a tampermonkey userscript?
- (2020-04-08, v:9.9.34) Alexander Jordan Devora: Won't recognize table
Hello! I am trying to download the individual-level data from the table at this website: https://www.brazoriacountytx.gov/departments/health-department/brazoria-county-coronavirus-map (at the bottom of the website the arrow to page 2 takes you to the table) but the plugin tells me that there are no tables found on this page, and I can't seem to use the table capture workshop because I can't actually highlight the text in any one cell. There is an option to copy a row to my clipboard, but only one row at a time somehow. If you get a chance, could you let me know if I am doing something wrong or if this table was just embedded in such a way that is not compatible with the plugin? Thanks so much.
- (2020-02-02, v:9.9.31) Marcelino Valencia: "Can Change Site Data"
There is this line in the menu that says "This can change site data" what does that mean? ... that it can modify the data in the website or just the data being viewed? thanks.
- (2019-12-30, v:9.9.27) Sumit Yadav: Not Working in Google Adwords Keyword Planner
Is there any workaround?
- (2019-08-04, v:9.9.5) Roimers Hernandez: He won't let me download it
When I add Chrome, it tells me '' An error has occurred '' '' This item is already being downloaded and added to Chrome '', I have almost one day and it doesn't download
- (2019-07-21, v:9.9.4) Hunter Knight: How can I copy full contents truncated cells?
Hi George, this extension is really helpful to me but I'm running into a bit of a problem. One of the tables that I work from is from an HTML site managed by another company. One of the columns in that table contains messages, and the table is written so that if the cell contains more than 90 characters, it automatically truncates and I have to manually click "view more" on each of the cells to see or copy the full contents. Do you know of any way around this?
- (2019-06-15, v:9.6) Nicholas Volinchak: Table HTML being picked up
Hello. Your tool has been very helpful over the course of the past few years. However, now with the latest update of Chrome, it is putting the web address next to items in tables if they are hyperlinked. I use this tool to feed into a number of algorithms that look at a lot of data to the point where fixing it by hand is not ideal. Any suggestions/?
- (2019-04-26, v:7.5) Robert Merrill: Direct to Google Sheet not working, even on the test page.
It opens a Google Sheet, displays "Working" for several seconds, then...nothing. Copy-Paste appears to be working fine, both on the test page and on the actual data I wanted to scrape. Windows 10, Chrome 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit) The only other extensions I have are Cisco Meeting App Screen Sharing, Cisco Webex, and Google Docs Offline.
- (2019-03-09, v:7.4) Kesari V.S. Katakam: Copying the Selected option from Dropdown
Hello George, When I am using this on editable forms/tables, it copies entire list of options in a drop down.. can I just choose to copy the "Selected" option only.( i.e. What I see in an editable form as selected ) Regards Kesari
- (2019-02-08, v:7.4) Actualizar a version Pro
Ya hice el pago para actualizar a version Pro, que mas debo hacer para activarlo?
- (2019-02-01, v:7.4) RCM Industries, Inc.: Can't find Table Capture Icon
Where is it?
- (2018-12-06, v:7.4) Mahmoud El kadi: Dynamic data
I copy pasted the data to google spreadsheet.However the data are not refreshing manually nor automatically every 1 min. By the way the only way for me to transfer the data is by control+v at the spread sheet ( could it be that I should transfer the data in other way?) Thanks in advance
- (2018-09-25, v:7.2) John McMillan: Time out please try again issue
Since the update I have had issues Timing out and showing no tables. If I refresh the page it will work. But I have to refresh every time. Was not an issue before and is not an issue on every page I go to but like this on several i use. example page = https://www.dailyfantasynerd.com/optimizer/draftkings/mlb
- (2018-09-20, v:7.1) 제인: Copy to Clipboard and the new Chrome update
Hi - Love this chrome extension! Just noticed an issue after the chrome update. Previously, when you copy to clipboard and paste to excel, it would retain the formatting. After the update, when I paste in excel, it just has everything in 1 column. How can this be "fixed"?