Parse and export your Gmail™ email messages and labels to Google Sheets, CSV or Excel
EXCELLENT for businesses: The data sitting in your Gmail emails can be a goldmine. How it works: 1) Install the extension. 2) On the left side, select the label to export and select "Save label to Google Sheets" in the label menu 3) The options dialog will open 4) Tick columns to export (Subject, sender, etc.) and options (continuous export, name of a spreadsheet, etc.) 5) Use our user-friendly editor to define how to parse your email and extract useful information (like order#, user comment, etc.) 6) Start the export Here are some use cases: ✅ Export order and shipping notifications from your email messages to Google Sheets ✅ Export email Leads to Google Sheets ✅ Parse emails to get bounced email addresses ✅ Share emails (like open issues) via Google Sheets with your team ✅ Backup (archive) email messages ✅ Emails from foreign-language customers so that you can get them translated ✅ And finally, you can import your data from your emails into your database or CRM! Key features: ⭐ Real time export of labels to Google Spreadsheet ⭐ Powerful editor to define your export and parsing rules (how to extract data from email message body) ⭐ Email messages exported to PDF and saved in Google Drive ⭐ Attachments (like invoices, receipts, etc.) saved as a PDF in Google Drive ⭐ Intelligent rules to export from email body (like amount paid, etc.) ⭐ Export all email headers (including X- headers) ⭐ Pre-build rule to export all phone#, email addresses, url links from email body ⭐ G Suite team support (control export of emails from admin console) cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time.
- (2020-07-27) Jake: App didn't work. I spent days trying to resolve one problem. I then contacted CloudHQ who came back to me explaining that the problem on their end. I then spent an exhaustive amount of time trying to configure the tool to do what I wanted it to do. It worked once. From then onwards it would only compile one row of data. Each time a new email came through it overwrote the previous. I sent emails to CloudHQ trying to resolve the issues, but got no reply. I would have gladly upgraded to premium if it worked, but in the end was rather disappointed with both the app and support. In the end I developed a less attractive, yet more stable method of extracting lead data.
- (2020-04-05) Eric Daniels: I paid for 1 year subscription on April 1. My subscription has not been upgraded, but it shows my bill is paid. I tried to find any other way to contact them other than their support email. I sent 5 emails one every day since April 1. No replies so probably not monitoring their support email address.
- (2020-04-02) Jason Duncan: As a small business owner, I am appalled by the fact that this company has advertised specifically the opportunity to capture data for staff personally if being exited. A company no doubt owns the IP and Data/cCommunication of all its employees while under its employ. CouldHQ has advertisements direct to me informing me on how to backup and merge my data because of COVID-19 potentially causing me to lose my job? WTF is your team thinking??? Does your Legal team know about this? or is this some stupid "we're here to help BS ploy in an attempt to grow your presence for "pretending" to help?
- (2020-02-07) Gabriel Rogers: As a large amount of leads we receive are coming from different third-party providers, we are in need of a system that can extract leads from all these emails (yeah.. these lead provider do not have API so we need to rely on email parsing) Perfect tool for this.
- (2019-11-15) Lucinda Peter: Nice for invoices, exports them flawlessly.
- (2019-11-13) Kevin Rustill: Limited to export of 50 mails per month, which is hardly useful, and this limit is not detailed in the sign-up process. Also got spammed (30+ mails) to my gmail with their "We hate writing this message .... you've reached your free plan limit of 50 email per month" upgrade account request mail.
- (2019-09-23) Mason Verkruisen: I tried this extension but gave up after it took 15 minutes to export a measly 30 emails. It will literally be faster and more cost effective for me to write a python script to do what I want than to use this overpriced extension.
- (2019-08-31) عبدالله محمد: very good
- (2019-08-28) Luigi Siciliani: Incredibly slow. It did 3000 emails in about 18 hours. Well, I think it did because it's not done yet. If you're looking for a tool like this, you probably need to run it on a pretty large number of emails. And if this a free version limitation, such limitations should be clearly stated in extension landing page, not buried in some blog post somewhere.
- (2019-08-03) Koretta Warren: My small business works a lot more seamlessly now that client data can all be together in one place and have it ported automatically.
- (2019-08-02) Dave Atkins: Being able to export entire labels to google sheets is a great feature for me. Quarterlies come to my email for overlook and the data will be extracted to a sheet without me even having to think about it. It’s amazing.
- (2019-05-27) Chelsea Delgado: Smart tool! Worth the money--especially since I absolutely HATE having to enter data myself. Had to use the YouTube video to help me get started, but it's been smooth sailing ever since.
- (2019-03-29) Anthony Ally: WARNING: Before wasting valuable time, undisclosed in video ad for this extension, is built-in limit of only 50 emails per month. Need to be upfront with your pricing of $25+/month for a simple extension!
- (2019-02-12) Ron Randall: data input is time consuming and monotonous. I enjoy using this extension because my small company has streamlined compiling market projections, sales data and logistical information so even though it comes in through all sorts of manners via email it all is managed and gathered in the same way. which makes it more useful for us as well as doing it automatically saving precious time that could be devoted to other things.
- (2019-02-10) Rinné Salomon-Cote: Excellent for anyone who sells/resells! Invoices. Order #s, Client information can all come very quickly and sifting through emails for that information in a rush is hectic. Having a way to extract the data automatically helps me as a seller stay organized & being able to choose between sheets, .XLS or CSV gives me even more power over how I want that data interpreted.
- (2019-02-10) Derrik Mosley: I’ve been in IT for years & help clients set up systems and APIs that will ease strains and help their business on the technological side. My professional clients have all had lackluster experiences with customer retention, mainly after initial contact, IE leads. The problem is non-uniformity. There was no good single way to corral the data incoming and, beyond that, organize it into a CRM with uniformity. The extension allows for organized data to be extracted from an email and allows for continuity with documents/spreadsheets so as to allow said formatted data to be continually added to a single document. In my case, that means client data is uniformly uploaded in a predetermined matter for reps to utilize and increase customer retention.
- (2019-02-09) Evan H.: A really nifty tool with a smart premise. Gmail power users tend to have inboxes overcrowded with emails. My goal this year has been organization, and when I found this tool, I realized I could make it so much easier to file my emails away. This also helps for collaborative and work-related email sharing. A+ extension, so glad I found it.
- (2019-02-08) Martin Peña: Esto Chrome Extension fue muy útil para mí
- (2019-02-08) Margo Azurov: If u have a need for moving emails to excel (like me), this can do it for u in 5 mins or less
- (2019-02-07) NATIVES TODAY: useful for exporting receipts from recent party, as well as sharing information thru open excel sheets. best use is for collabing on open google sheets with other ppl.
- (2019-01-09) Glen Tobias: Easy to use and great for porting data!
- (2019-01-09) Jean Milan: Je pense que c'est tres bien pour n'importe qui fait leurs taxes :-)
- (2019-01-08) Henrietta Albertson: As an online seller, this really helped me keep track of invoices and my expenses. Paypal sends emails for every transaction but those emails used to sit. Now I can automatically have all those emails tabulated into a google sheet for my own convenience. This extension has become a favourite of mine.
- (2019-01-08) Rhea Barton: Ain't nothing more annoying than having to copy and paste 30 times to get all the numbers you need from an email into an excel sheet. Since i've started using this, i've been saying time like none other.