Connect Google Sheets, Excel & CSV. Import, export, merge and filter data automatically.
► Link and send data to and from Google Sheets Google Sheets ↔ Google Sheets Send data between Google Sheets to create an automated system. Excel → Google Sheets Send data from Excel files (XLS, XLSX, XLSM) to Google Sheets automatically, with your Excel files stored in Google Drive. If your Excel files are not in Google Drive, use the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/driveforoffice) or Google Drive for Mac/PC (https://www.google.com/drive/download/). CSV or TSV → Google Sheets Send data from CSV or TSV files to Google Sheets automatically, with your files stored in Google Drive. If your CSV/TSV files are not in Google Drive, you can use the Google Drive plug-in for Mac/PC (https://www.google.com/drive/download/). ► Only transfer the data you need Use the filter feature to select the data you want to transfer. Automatically transfer filtered data with a single condition or customize complex conditions using query language. (NEW) Filter by color: Transfer filtered data by the color of the cells or rows. ► Consolidate Centralize data from multiple sources by using the consolidate function to create a single database for analysis and reporting. ► Freeze and Append Compare data over a period of time by freezing spreadsheet values at specified intervals and appending new records below. If the data in your files changes regularly, you can save the data before it changes, or save it for backup. ► Distribute Use the Export feature to automatically distribute data from your Google Sheets to other people’s Google Sheets. Distribute the same data to multiple Google Sheets or distribute unique data using the filter function. ► More features -> Automatic Updates Schedule automatic updates at defined intervals (hourly, daily, weekly or monthly). No need to open the spreadsheet or do anything manually. -> Smart delay Your source data is only transferred when it is ready. Sheetgo waits for formulas to be executed before consolidating the data. -> Peer-to-peer connection The data in your spreadsheets is sent directly from one spreadsheet to another. Sheetgo does not copy or store your data. Your data is stored in Google Drive. -> Preserve Formatting Keep the formatting of your source sheet (including column width, fonts, colors and borders) in the destination sheet. -> Security Sheetgo offers the same level of security as Google and all data transmission is via a secure connection. Sheetgo does not have access to your data. -> Connections Overview Monitor all your connections at-a-glance. Check update type, scheduling and status. -> Connections Overview Provide visibility to all your created connections for easy monitoring of update type, scheduling and status. -> Collaboration When you create a connection, other users who have permission to edit your Google Sheets can run and edit the connections as well. ► Templates (available in the web app only) Create your own Google Sheets workflow with one click by using a Sheetgo template. Choose a template from our gallery: Marketing KPIs, Timesheet management, Inventory lending, Cash flow, Company OKRs, Project management and more. ► How Sheetgo helps you 1. Centralize information from multiple spreadsheets and data sources. 2. Easier alternative to IMPORTRANGE and other confusing formulas. 3. Quick access to reliable data. 4. Reduce manual updates and copy-pasting. 5. Get traceability on your data and reports. 6. Spend more time analyzing your data and less time managing your data. Let Sheetgo organize and consolidate (merge) for you. 7. Readily available data - at your fingertips. 8. Create automated reports and dashboards. 9. Save historical data for future use. ► Who’s it for? Anyone who uses spreadsheets! Use Sheetgo for marketing, sales, finance, operations, education, human resources, engineering and administration. Connect your data easily and automatically, increase the reliability of information, schedule data imports and exports when you want them, create analytics and reports, back up data, consolidate (merge) data, eliminate complex formulas, organize information, and create your own enterprise systems and solutions. ► Support Get ideas and help from the Sheetgo user community or assistance from our spreadsheet gurus. We offer consultations and demos for business users to help you create your own tailor-made system. Got a question? Contact [email protected]
- (2019-12-06) Laura Tennyson: Quick way to open Sheetgo and start importing/exporting data to other spreadsheets - really handy
- (2019-12-04) P M: Such a productivity booster for my spreadsheet processes! 6/5
- (2019-10-07) Rafael Vidal: I am using Sheetgo to track my company KPIs historic number.
- (2019-08-01) Jasmine Slivka: I'm mind blown by how awesome their customer service was! I'm all set up in less than 5 min and this is one of the best spreadsheet templates I've ever used!
- (2019-04-09) Jakub Kłeczek: Unfortunatelly, but sheetgo has lots of bugs
- (2019-02-22) h c: Keeps prompting "To use this application, you need turn on third-party cookies on your device" even though I enabled third-party cookies.
- (2019-01-15) Theo Sudarja: The premise to be able to consolidate yet independent sheets sounds very appealing
- (2018-08-03) We F: Help on doing online solutions using Google Sheets! Just one click to connect all my sources onto a mastersheet! <3
- (2018-07-31) Best extension for google sheets.
- (2018-07-31) Daniel Dancausa: Great power up for my spreadsheets. I create complex dataflows in just few clicks. It will be helpful to have pre-built solutions for different porcesses.
- (2018-07-23) Monique Almeida: Help me check faster my connections and manage my spreadsheet workflow. Great addition to Sheetgo apps.
- (2018-07-18) Willian Vargas: Nice shortcut to Sheetgo
- (2018-07-18) Ausias Fuster: Allow you to go quickly to sheetgo webapp
- (2018-07-17) Christopher I: Sheetgo drastically increased the efficiency of my workflows. I can't imagine that those working with data are still doing manual work...
- (2018-07-17) Or Schiro: Allows you to connect all online spreadsheets in Google Drive.
- (2018-07-17) Chad Pittman: Helpful addition to Sheetgo add-on.
- (2020-01-20, v:3.9) Graeme Hornby: Edit a Sheet Go sheet
Hi. Can you edit an exported Sheet Go Google sheet.
- (2019-07-08, v:2.1) Ken Mackey: financial statement
looking for the financial statement form for court house.
- (2019-06-27, v:2.1) Carolina Kuroda: import excel file automatically
hi there I have been using your extension to import excel file from dropbox to google sheet. The point is that it is not included in the free version anymore. Is there any way to do it in the free version?