Randomly select a student in your class from any tab
Free and ad free! Popsicle Sticks is an easy way to randomly select a student. After cycling through the class, the names are automatically shuffled again to ensure every student gets a chance to answer. Other features: - Add and remove classes/periods - Add students one at a time or in bulk - Light and dark mode - Class and student data synced to your Chrome account - Download data for backup
- (2020-08-26) Kelly Snider: I can't write reviews from my school district account but I am loving this extension! So much stuff coming at us at teachers and tech right now. This is easy to use and useful! I set it up and was using it in about 6 minutes for all my high schoolers. Thank you!
- (2020-12-26, v:1.3) Rebecca Williams: Upload Roster
How can I upload a class roster without having to type in 118 individual names? It looks like it gives an option to upload as a JSON file, but what is that? Could there be an option to upload from PDF?
- (2020-09-09, v:1.2) Fredlyne Paul: UPLOAD CLASSES
What formats can I use to upload classes?
- (2020-01-30, v:1.2) Anthony DiEmidio: upload students
What type of files can I use to upload my data, and what format must it be in?
- (2019-08-29, v:1.1) Rhonda Terry: Popsicle sticks saving lists
Does Popsicle Sticks have a feature where I can remove student names, but reinstate them later without retyping the entire class list? For Example: I use real popsicle sticks to choose the "In Tune" Student of the Day. Once chosen, the stick is removed. When all sticks have been chosen, I put all the sticks back in the cup and start over again.