This extension converts epoch time to human readable local time
This extension makes a person's life easy if the webpage has a epoch or UNIX timestamp that needs to be converted into human readable time. It has been attempted to make using the extension very simple by the developer. Using the extension means the following: 1. Install the extension on your chrome 2. Select the long epoch or unix time and right click 3. In the right click menu, click on "convert epoch" That is it!
- (2020-12-29) mx jddy: Nice work! However it doesn't work for the Firebase console... **IDEA: Why not show the converted string directly in the right-click menu?**
- (2020-09-16) Vasiliy B: Not as invasive as the other plugin available to convert unix timestamps, highly recommend.
- (2019-11-18) Gonzalo Perez Bustelo: Very useful, thank you! It would great if I could change the result timezone, because I see always in my local timezone, but I need it in UTC format. Thank you!
- (2019-06-13) srivathsan rajendran: Not working in chrome 75.0 (Linux mint 19.1)
- (2016-10-03) Jan Skrabal: Adding timestamp details directly into the page is a really nice touch! It would be also nice to do it on the whole page automatically (e.g. when some button is clicked)
- (2020-12-14, v:1.1) Seattle Matt: UTC Format
Is it possible to make the format in UTC rather than local time?
- (2020-05-05, v:1.1) Bruno Neves: Seconds vs Milliseconds
Hi! This was exactly what I was looking for! Unfortunately doesn't work for me as (as far as can understand) you are expecting a number in milliseconds and my most day-to-day use is with seconds :( My suggestion is to do a best guest of milliseconds/seconds/others or if we could choose in options which we want to use, would also be great! Anyway I'm sure a lot of people need this as it is and its great! Thanks!
- (2019-04-11, v:1.1) Keith Ealanta: Timezone converter
I was wondering if you'd consider making a similar extension to add menu options when someone either right-clicks on a <time> tag, or when they select a parsable formatted time - the idea being to make immediate timezone conversions easy. I've you've not the time, or interest in doing this, would you consider letting me access your code so I can adapt it to do as I suggest?