This extension converts unix epoch timestamps to human-readable times.
Find a page containing UNIX timestamps, e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time or the fantastic JSONView extension. Simply click the clock in the toolbar and all timestamps (in seconds or milliseconds from epoch) will be converted to human-readable dates and times.
- (2019-07-25) Franz Keferboeck: 4* for what it is - and I chime in with the others: timezone support would make it a perfect 5*
- (2018-08-24) Gaurav Bansal: Would really like timezone support. Other than that, love it!
- (2017-06-12) Mike Grace: Does exactly what I needed. Thanks for the simple tool that saves me a lot of work.
- (2016-10-17) Satheesh J M: 5 stars if we had the option of setting timezone to display time in.. Other than that, super useful tool.
- (2016-03-22) Tommy Becker: Great idea!
- (2014-08-02) Javier Romero: It would be nice to allow the option of selecting timezone to display in. Currently working on a project that only GMT timezone matters.
- (2017-01-03, v:1.0.1) Jonas Mellquist: Cannot access Options
With Chrome v55 I cannot access the options, it's simply grayed out
- (2016-10-17, v:1.0.1) Satheesh J M: Timezone
It would be nice to be able to choose timezone.
- (2016-04-07, v:1.0.1) Xælias AL: Vivaldi/Chromium support
Hi, I was trying to use this on Vivaldi, which is based on chromium (which is basically Chrome) and this extension is not working. I found another that does something similar and that works, but I like this one better. I was just hoping you could get a look and maybe fix the issue if it's not too hard. Thanks!
- (2014-08-02, v:1.0.1) Javier Romero: Add Timezone selection
Would be nice to allow the user to select which timezone to display the human readable time instead of selecting the users current timezone.