Converts UNIX timestamps to human-readable dates and vice versa.
- (2021-08-19) Vinu Dominic: a must have extension for every developer! absolutely awesome!!
- (2021-04-02) Mathurshan V: Amazingly useful. Milli conversion is great. It also translates english to millis, "yesterday", "tomorrow", "now", "2 days ago", "2 days" (future). Can't recommend enough!
- (2020-08-26) Cristiano Ascari: Nice extension.
- (2020-04-04) Mohamad: There isn't output format like "Y-m-d H:i" or "Y/m/d, H:I"!
- (2019-12-18) Jules Pike: Simple and flexible.
- (2019-06-07) Asha Parveen Sk: best ever
- (2019-04-18) Marshall Zobel: Very helpful, but does not autodetect the presence of milliseconds. This will throw off the conversion if milliseconds are present and isn't expecting them, or vice versa (missing milliseconds when the tool does expect them).
- (2018-03-01) Wo Zii: great tool
- (2017-10-11) Christine Gregory: Love this, I use it all the time. lightweight and quick
- (2017-01-20) Charlie Fox: If you work with epoch/unix time, this will save you boat loads of time (hyuk hyuk).
- (2016-07-21) Thamaraiselvam T: useful
- (2016-07-16) Akhil K.Venugopal: Really useful! The context menu option is a much needed feature as well! Great tool!
- (2016-07-07) Alexander Astafurov: Very useful!
- (2016-06-12) J Erlandsson: Just what I needed! Amazing! Thanks a lot for this!
- (2016-05-13) Michael Bannach: Perfect tool to convert timestamps! One additional feature would be great: Automatically check if timestamp is in milliseconds or seconds :-)
- (2015-12-22) Zhang Xiaoting: It's a great extension!
- (2015-11-24) Wang Xin: 十分方便,希望可以做成app模式,可以在浏览器外随便启动了
- (2015-11-03) Rui Luo: light weight and can remember multiple input. Just what I was looking for!
- (2015-08-04) vijay kumar: very usefull and handy
- (2015-06-15) Paul Hayball: Super awesome! Until chrome omnibox can convert timestamps to date strings like it does with other units of measurement this is a big time saver.
- (2015-06-15) Thomas Nichols: Extremely useful extension. Just one suggestion... On click of the clock icon when the little pane is active I think it should close and not re-open, like a toggle open / close...
- (2015-06-05) Elderick Foo: It's a friken ad, I didn't even install it!
- (2015-04-03) 罗哲: 好用 支持多种格式输入，即输即得
- (2015-04-02) Vladyslav Poliakov: Very very good thx bro for perfect job
- (2015-03-09) Tim Pum: useful
- (2014-08-12) Andrey Melnik: It would be helpful to have an option to autodetect seconds/milliseconds
- (2014-07-15) Sahil Dua: Poor! I needed an extension which could do conversions in same window where I am working!
- (2014-05-28) Pavel Savchenko: Dang this is so useful! I'd give it 10 stars if I could!
- (2014-05-26) Scott Fujan: Fantastic improvements. Great for handling unix timestamps
- (2014-03-31) Andre Greeff: As I work quite a lot with SQLite databases where the developers have chosen to store all times and periods using Unix Epoch timestamps, this useful little extension has made my life a million times easier. The new UI that came with v3.0.0 finally prompted me to drop by and leave a proper rating. I highly recommend this extension to any Chrome user working with Unix timestamps.
- (2017-12-11, v:3.0.3) Ondrej Žižka: Show time as tooltip on a selected text
Hi, it would be nice if the value popped up on a selected text if it looks like a timestamp. Preferably immediately, just like Google Translate does. Thanks!
- (2017-12-11, v:3.0.3) Ondrej Žižka: Support for milliseconds
Hi! Could you please add support for milliseconds? I saw the earlier request for that. I am not sure how many people really need to convert 864000000 ms to something. But if there are some - could it be simply optional? The user could choose whether s/he needs ms more often or keep the functionality to convert weird relative amounts of time. I work with Java and all kind of APIs give milliseconds. Thanks!
- (2017-06-22, v:3.0.3) Support fractional seconds
Could you extend the converter to parse fractional seconds for unix time? I often get timestamps in the format "1498087422.79426" and this would save me some hassle.
- (2016-09-28, v:3.0.3) Timezone
Hi! What I would like to see is and extra date format that also shows the timezone... so for e.g. the full ISO 8601 formatting would be: 2016-09-28T08:25:48+00:00 Thank you for your work :) Best regards Alex
- (2015-06-26, v:3.0.3) Brian J. Hodge: "Insert Unix Timestamp" Context Object
It would be handy if, when I right click an input/textarea, the extension could provide a context item which would paste in the current timestamp as defined in the extension's settings. Thanks!
- (2015-04-15, v:3.0.3) Ilmārs Kluss: Date parser
I have a problem with parsing dates in such format as "+120 days" or "-120 days" this tool can handle only in range of -99 till +99 no meter is it a days or weeks
- (2014-07-15, v:3.0.0) Matthijs van Schooten: Millisecond precision
As requested before, please add an "auto" detection for second/milisecond timestamps. 10 chars would be second 13 chars would be mseconds Would be fantastic if you could add this!
- (2014-02-18, v:2.0.7) Plugin does not handle millisecond precision timestamps
A millis-precision timestamp like "1392587931756" is converted as "May 9, 6099 21:02:36", while really it is "Sun, 16 Feb 2014 21:58:51 GMT".
- (2012-10-15, v:2.0.6) Bill Dami: This is just a test
This is a test. Disregard.