Slight enhancement for JIRA.
JIRAssic Park: Subtaskadon is a subtle enhancement for JIRA Subtasks. This allows you to move them by dragging and dropping, rather than using the annoying little arrows. After you've dragged the subtask to the desired location, its location will be transparently saved so no reloading is required.
- (2015-12-09) Thomas Tracey: Does not work with latest version of Chrome. You can drag subtasks, but the changes are not saved when you refresh the page.
- (2015-10-13) Windows Evoiution: aeta bueno
- (2015-10-01) Clark Shah-Nelson: I LOVED it, but it no longer seems to work with the latest versions of Chrome and Jira Cloud (OnDemand)... When you drop the item, and then refresh the page, it has reverted back to where it was. Can anyone please fix this? Pretty please? Reordering subtasks has gotten worse and worse, and now even requires scrolling to get to the arrows (as well as page rerefresh after each move.) It is incredibly tedious. This plugin is a life saver when it works!
- (2015-07-25) Reiner Saddey: Saves hours and prevents insanity :-) Using Atlassian JIRA v5.1.8#787
- (2015-04-24) frederic l: top useful if you manage project with Jira !
- (2015-02-25) This works great in the Story view. However, when you view the story in the Agile Scrum board, the subtasks do not display in the order you put them in using this extension. It is not useful to me since I work from a Scrum board.
- (2015-02-25) Tom Molloy: Saves so much time! Also the name is pretty good :)
- (2015-01-29) Kristaps Mors: not working anymore
- (2014-06-12) Apratim Shaw: Cannot get it save changes on Chrome 35.0.1916.114 m
- (2014-05-02) Dan Osborne: Any hint as to the version(s) of JIRA supported? Apparently not v5.2.5 :(
- (2014-03-19) Ilya Kutukov: Fantastic userfull
- (2013-09-20) William Brendel: Works as advertised. This solved my biggest complaint about JIRA.
- (2013-07-25) Paul Hindt: Godlike plug-in for JIRA. Manipulating TCM with the arrows was so annoying before.
- (2013-07-20) Jerry Henley: I can't get it to save the changes. I can move them around but no luck in saving. I'm on JIRA On-demand
- (2012-11-30) Dan Pincas: Dude, Atlassian should hire you to make annoying things like this go away in JIRA. Great add-on! (or "adon")