PlexIt for Chrome
PlexIt is a Chrome extension that will queue up videos from supported web sites and store the details to your Plex Account for playback on Plex Apps. You also can use it to recommend videos to friends and family, or even to start playing them immediately on your Plex Apps. The three-in-one functionality of PlexIt let's you "queue" it, "recommend" it, and "fling" it, all with just a few clicks. This is an unofficial adaptation of the Plex It! Bookmarklet using the original script from plex.tv!
- (2020-07-02) Armando: Doesn't work anymore
- (2019-07-20) Karl Tarvas: No longer works.
- (2017-10-08) Gutter Monk: Hey it works! Saaweeet.
- (2017-07-31) Dan Lueders: Liked it until recently. I'm continually getting an error message "You need to be sign in first", although I am signed in via Chrome (Version 59.0.3071.115) on OX 10.11.6. FYI, it works as expected on Opera 46.0 on the same Mac.
- (2016-12-12) Jon Howard: Works well for me. Could you add a right click option so I can right-click on a video link (for me it would be from an email) and add it to my Plex queue. Ideally it would be without opening a new window, but maybe you could open a popup that is automatically closed. That would be awesome!
- (2016-11-08) Jessica Wiebe: Used to work, I can never detect videos with it anymore. It's essentially useless to me.
- (2016-06-05) Jay Rotang Timu: works well as it can no issues on my end
- (2016-06-03) Joel Gillman: Works for me! I don't know why this wouldn't work for anyone unless they weren't logged into Plex in their browser. As long as you're on a page with a Plex-supported video platform (essentially only YouTube) it works :)
- (2016-03-13) Sindi Stack: does nothing. does not work
- (2015-11-07) Saeed Ghandili: not working!