Easy collaboration and version control for writers with Draft. Everywhere.
This version fixes problems Windows/Linux users were experiencing. ------ Turns any textarea on the web into something you can write and edit with Draft. Your blog, Gmail, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, even comment boxes on websites like Reddit and Hacker News. Just place your cursor in the box you want to write in, click the Chrome Draft extension, a new tab will open with Draft. Choose an already written document or something new to write in Draft. When you're done, there's a menu button to paste your work back into the text box you came from. ----- Pencil Icon from the awesome icon font: Font Awesome :) http://fortawesome.github.com/Font-Awesome/
- (2015-12-02) J Maria Jeyakumar: Very good service
- (2015-05-11) Michael Ibara: Like the app, but is there a way to get support? I've sent a few emails and have heard nothing back on my questions. I'm trying to decide if I can use this long-term and support will figure in to that decision.
- (2014-01-15) Jacob Palmer: Doesn't work in FB. I click the status box, click the draft extension, then write, paste to FB, then click "post". FB sees it as an empty text box and says nothing was written in it. Also doesn't work in the comment box as I write this review.
- (2013-10-11) Unobtrusive and makes writing anything epic!
- (2013-08-25) Sergio Momesso: Great extension for writers-bloggers but also for simple note taking or todo list. I tried on FB, Gmail, and Twitter: works very well and it keep me without distraction. :)
- (2013-05-09) Wilder Konschak: This has streamlined and simplified my writing process. Nothing is easier than having everything you're composing at your fingertips wherever you use Chrome.
- (2013-04-08) XueLu F.H: This extension is amazing,i like the sync function with so many cloud storage,and the performance is so nice and simple!!thanks very [email protected]@ i just found it can't work offline,that's pity.
- (2013-03-31) Markos Giannopoulos: Perfection :)
- (2013-03-30) Daniel Brmmerlh: Not working for me either. Nothing happening when I click. I use Chrome v26 and disabled all plugins for testing.
- (2013-03-29) Andrew Yugay: Great and fast design.
- (2013-03-27) Benjamin Harris: Brilliant! Works perfectly now, all earlier issues seem to have been resolved.
- (2013-03-27) Kristi Holmes Espineira: Works perfectly for me. I just clicked in a text input block on Facebook, then on the "New Document" tab under the Draft extension, and typed my text in Draft. On the left-hand side, an option for "paste to Facebook" was now available. This is a great extension for those of us who like to carefully craft what we put out there on the web!
- (2013-03-27) ATL MCW: Same here. Doesnt work.
- (2013-03-26) Eli Sklar: Extension doesn't work. I'd love to use it.
- (2013-03-22) Peter Olivier: I would love to use it, but it doesn't open in a new tab.
- (2013-03-20) Jason Hoffman: Sounds awesome, but doesn't open a new tab when I click the button. Does it work?